Everyone's Opinion

As Trix is wearing a business suit as she walks out of an ice cream store and looks up at a building.

As Trix wakes down on the Road on our way to the Viught building as she gets toward the door she sees a lady Trix goes toward her and types in the computer.

I am here for my appointment with the name Sally Lauren as Trix.

Oh, Sally Lauren yes just sitting down on the chair I'll be with you in a moment.

Thank them as Trix set down to take out her phone checking out social media about all of the seven.

As She plays a Twitter video shows a boy in his teenage years explaining. To a reporter that a blue monkey with an extra arm, shouts out webs for its tail, grabbing the gun for a thug to save them.

Whoever he is he saved my life and my girlfriend's life thank you whoever you are said the teenage boy.

I imagine that the seven are trying to find out about him but I can predict tye are avoiding them except for starlights said T,rix.

Well, it has been a week now and tye has figured out some about the seven by just listening to the conversation sne, and said Trix.

On the top of Viught building........

The man in charge of Viught is Stan Edgar with Madelyn disgusting with X identity.

Madelyn, 's not a bad idea to get X to join Viught but it's important to know who are you hiring we don't know where he lives is very important without the right buttons to push it might just explode in front of our faces said stan.

Sir understand but my employees try everything about X we even try to spy on him, but all he does is hang around at the building and go on dinner or lunch and do hero work sometimes he disappears the signal said, Madelyn.

But I have some guy who has a list on every parent's that has signed a contract that we are allowed to put drugs in the babies it's just a matter of time before we can find his identity said, Madelyn.

I hope so Madelyn and if we don't find your identity but luckily I have something in mind said stan.

Some way in new York city.........

As X in his trailer and messing around with the Omnitrix I can't believe that after all these years I have not unlocked master control.

I'm trying to convince Trix so many times now she keeps saying that I'm not ready she can be annoying sometimes.

You know I can hear everything you say or hear right said Trix on the com link.

Shit, I forgot I can't turn it off said X.

And why do you think I will let you do that all, I want to hear is the juices conversation said Trix with a smile.

And besides, I need to listen every in Viught headquarters as soon your finish in Hollywood and get back in the base there is something very important for you, said Trix.

Is it my limited edition rare one-piece figure right said X looking joyful.

It was here but I sell it for a lot of money who knew a Singer figure is worth a lot of money your witch Strikes Again said Trix with an evil smile.

You fucking asshole why would you do that, I was waiting for it for so long, and I can't believe that but, it doesn't matter need to get back to recording said X looking Furious.

You know when Trix is Reading more Horror Stories pacifically the Witch story, she is acting like one, more every day and very annoying said X.

Meanwhile.........

Starlight AKA Annie is having dinner with her friend Hughie in a restaurant and having a nice time as there talk about a bit of their personal life.

So how was work is it getting worse or getting horrible said Hughie concerned.

Well usually but believe it or not, I met someone that works with me and is not a total asshole, It's just nice talking to him said, Annie.

It wouldn't happen to be X right that one, who newer in the seven said Hughie.

Is it that obvious said Annie?

Yep, speaking of him in the news he is not much of a talker and the Media try to interview him but leave immediately so is he like said Hughie?

Well, is it let's just say more unique than the others, not just his powers or anything? We or someone work together he never takes credit for anything said, Annie.

Not only that he look like he was lonely, I saw his phone dialer it has no name just a number plus he only had one contact sad said, Annie.

Yeah, I mean it may be the reason why he can't make friends,s or r recently he lost a lot of friends and family said Hughie.

Annie's phone starts to ring.....

She pick it up and oh shit I completely forgot I need to go back to Viught. we're having a meeting and a lot of stuff sorry Hughie I need to head back said, Annie.

It's fine I needed to call someone anyway, I can meet you tomorrow said Hughie.

Yeah as Annie pad for the food and leave Hughitakeske the phone calling butcher.

Hey, butcher, you said if starlight leave I need to call you for anything information said Hughie.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about it a good thing I make you remind things for me said the butcher.

Anyway, what did she say something important about Viught said the butcher.

No, but Annie mentioned X the one that can turn into alien an or monster I think said Hughie.

Interesting what did she say said butcher curious.

Not much, but he seems to be alone and only has only one friend or family on who's contacted Annie sounds like he got through harshly said Hughie.

And unlike other supe, he doesn't take any credit for anything said Hughie.

Oh yeah, Hughie, I don't know why but that last part is just a load of bull crap, it doesn't matter if starlight sees it all supe all the same said butcher-looking little piss.

Common on butcher not all of them, and I'm just told by someone that not for me said Hughie.

Anyway, come back to hideout Marvin needs you for something said butcher ending the call.

As butcher takes out an old photo in as pocket to see his wife. I don't care how long it takes, I will make that fucking wanker pay said the butcher