From Time

I love me, I love me enough for the both of us,
Thats why you trust me, I know you been through more than the
most of us,
So what are you, what are you so afraid of, my darling you,
You give but you can not take love.

~From Time, Jhene Aiko

CH.1   DESIREE POV

Today has actually been stressed out, I was actually soaking in the tub right now, and rubbing my belly. I just could'nt believe that I saw him today.

(FLASHBACK)

His hazel eyes, bored in my hazel green eyes.

I was shocked, suprised, and slightly agitated in his presence.

'Desiree', he said in a whisper, looking at my belly.

'I been looking for you everysince you left my house that day, where the fuck were you staying, and most importantly WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE LIKE THAT, you had me worried about you and my child' he said pissed off that I just took off with his child. I just stayed silent because I knew I was wrong.

I felt bad though because I knew he wanted to be in his child life.

Then he walked up to me, then all of sudden the feelings I had for him just came back making my heart flutter. I could'nt help how I felt and how nervous I got around him.

'Can you just follow me to a restuarant around the block so we can talk', he said calmly, putting his anger behind him.

'Yah', I said.

I guess I had to wait for the groceries until later.

Following him out of the store, I unlocked my car door being careful with my belly and sat inside, driving behind to the restuarant.

Trying to struggle to get out of the car, he came running to my side. Helping me get out of the car he grabbed my hand walking me into the restuarant.

I actually felt comfort with him holding my hand, it made my heart flutter. I hope we could actually be together, plus we did have a baby on the way it should make me closer.

The feelings I had from never vanished, it was like he had a place in my heart that I couldn't help to adore him.

Entering the restuarant we was immediatly tooken to a table. Mr. Jones helped me sit down at my seat, then took a seat in his.

I think he really changed we could actually work something out for the both of us.

'So where are you staying', he said getting straight to the point.

'At a nursery shelter home', I said feeling slightly embarrased of where I stayed.

I could'nt even get a apartment because I couldn't get a job. The reason why they always declined my applications, because I was pregnant and they knew I was going to take off for a long period time when the baby come.

But I really didnt blame them, but they could at least been sympathetic and give me a job anyway.

'I wont you to come live with me because I wont to that you and my baby safe at all times.', he said.

'But-'

'No buts, you barely could get out the car without struggling so I know you would need help at home anyways.'

He did have a point, I always was struggling at home, but I wasnt sure if I actually wanted to stay with him, but it looked like I didnt have a choice.

'Ok Mr. Jones'

'Dont call me that, we aint in school, my name is Chris.'

'Ok', I said slightly blushing.

Then the waitress came in take our orders then walked off to the back.

'How many months are you'

'I am 5 months, I have an appointment next week to see the gender next week, you can come.', I said excitely.

He laughed at my excitement then responded-

'Thats good, I really want a boy but it doesnt matter as long as its healthy.', he said getting excited. I mean who wouldn't get excited.

'So how has life been anything exciting, I know you still lonely in that big house', I said with a smile starting up a conversation.

'Actually its me and my fiance, and we been doing good.', he said looking happy with a big smile on his face.

As soon as he said that my heart dropped in the pit of my stomach.

'Oh thats good', I said putting a fake smile on my face, but actually wanted to bust out in tears.

Then the waitress came back with our food, I was actually happy because I didnt want to talk right now.

And I knew if I talked I would broke out in sobs.

Eating my food then I heard a phone ring, it was his phone.

'Wait one sec let me take this', he said walking out.

CHRIS POV

'Hey bae where are you, its been a hour already I only asked for pancake mix.'

'I met with a old friend, and when we go home I got something important to talk to you about.'

'Ok bae I will see you when I get home', she said in her cute voice.

'Ok bye love you'

'Love you too', she said hanging up the phone.

I hoped she accepted me gettig another girl pregnant, I knew I should of told her efire but I coild'nt bring my self to do it.

I really did truly love Mira, I hope this didnt break us up. And even if she did break up with me she was basically not the girl for

Me.