Chapter Six - Simon Says

A/N

Everyone go read 'The Great Escape (1D Story)' by AmandaNicoleCarrigan. I want to get her lots of reads! Come on, you know you want too! Enjoy this chapter! xx

{This was going to be 6 pages and I stayed up 'till 11:30pm for a long update and wattpad crashed so 1 page update, sorry! The next on ewill be bigger and big events - oooh!] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally P.O.V

My phone buzzed on the small bedside table next to the bed in the tour bus. I groaned and checked the time on the alarm clock next to me. 2:30 am? My phone buzzed again and the message preview lit the screen. I picked up my phone and typed in my passcode. 

(2) new messages.  

Both were from Simon! I opened the first and read it. 

Let's play simon says!

Huh? 

Simon says if you want to stay with the boys you will have to work for them as a stylist.

I groggily typed back. 

Fine. I did study a beauty course in Australia. P.S. 2:30am is not a time to text me!! 

I sent it and felt Liam moving around next to me. I quickly set my phone down on the table and laid back down. Liam shifted a little and then wrapped his arms around my waist. He didn't even open his eyes. I sighed and slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep.

***

"Ally?" Liam whispered softly into my ear. 

"Yeah?"  I rolled over to see him standing by the bed.

"Can you take Arielle & Rose for a little bit?" he asked. I groaned in response. "If you take them I'll make you breakfast" 

"Come to mumma" I laughed. Liam handed me Arielle and then Rose. I smiled at my gorgeous girls. They were so alike yet so different. For example Arielle had beautiful blue eyes - just like my real mother - and Rose had Liam's chocolate eyes that would melt your soul. Also, Rose had Louis' bone structure in her face and Arielle had Liams. It was amazing how a 7 month old baby could resemble their parents, grandparents, aunts or uncles. I hear light footsteps and turned around to see Lou and baby Lux. 

"You got mother duty today too?" Lou laughed as she sat down next to me. 

"Yes," I laughed, "it's okay though - my bitch is making me food". I winked and pointed to the kitchen and Lou laughed. 

"But Harry's not in there?" she laughed. 

"Never again will I eat his cooking!" I grimaced remembering when he cooked me pancakes. Arielle started crying and I cocked an eyebrow. "What's wrong grumpy pants? ... You need food!' I laughed and stood up. 

"I think Lux must be getting hungry too" Lou followed me into the kitchen. We walked in silence before we heard a heap of  crashing. We waited in the hall and it fell silent. After a few minutes there was a loud smashing of a plate. I walked into the kitchen. Nothing would prepare me for what I was about to hear, see and be caught up in. This was going to be terrifying.