The quidditch game

Pansy and I were getting ready for the game, it was Slytherin versus Gryffindor. Once we had on our game day clothes, we went to the game. Once I saw Harry I was speechless. He's so cute. Pansy of course was drooling over my brother. GROSS.

             We both were cheering on Slytherin even though I wanted to cheer for both. Draco tried to put the ball in the hoop, then Oliver blocked it. That made the whole group of Gryffindor go wild. Once that happened Harry was slick enough to get the snitch.

               Gryffindor did win the game, because of Harry. I wanted to try to sneak Harry a congratulations. But I couldn't Draco was being so dramatic, that he lost the game to a Potter. I tried to get Pansy to stay with him and say I was going to go talk to Mcgonagall. But she was to scared

                 So I had to stay with my petty OLDER brother. To comfort him as he said. I know it sounds weird but everyone thinks Dracos this man of the house, strong, and brave. But to be honest he's really not.

                There was one time he was sick, mother had to baby him the whole day. Playing with his hair, bringing him food, ect. So he wanted me to do that to him.

                I only said I would play with his hair, because it was really soft. I could tell Pansy was jealous because she was sitting on the other couch across us. I decided to ask Pansy to come over and play with his hair, I could tell he wouldn't be bothered by it if I had made sound. Because he was really tired and sleepy.

               Once we switched, I could finally go find Harry, and congratulate him on his big win.