At The Burrow- Chapter 10

~Jean's  POV~

Apparently me and Harry fell asleep while cuddling because Hermione had to wake us up to tell us we were at the station.

I opened my eyes and got up. Harry handed me Genny and I put her in her cage, and got the rest of my stuff. Since the cage could attach to my suitcase, I attached it so I could have a free hand to open the compartment doors.

I walked out and held it open for Harry, and he walked out too. Ron and Hermione followed suit. Me and Harry let the other two go first and we followed behind them.

As we were walking, Harry held my hand in his. I looked up at him and smiled. He did too. I blushed. We walked off the train and followed Ron to his family.

I saw both sets of twins, a girl, and two adults. That must be Ronald's family. We walked up to them and the woman ran up to Ron and gave him a bear hug.

"Oh Ron I missed you so much!! Hermione dear, nice to see you too!" She said hugging her as well. She looked at Harry. "Ah Harry! Lovely to see you again!"

She looked over at me. "And you dear, you must be Jean, Alex and Rider's younger sister! They told me so much about you! Its so nice to meet you!" She gave me a bone crushing hug. Is this what it was like to have your mom hug you?

"Nice to meet you too Mrs.Weasley," I said with a big smile and hugged her back.

"Oh deary please call me Molly" she said and pulled away still smiling. I nodded. "Alright kids, let's head back to the Burrow!"

My brothers came up to me and apparated to the Burrow. I hated apparating. It felt like I was being sucked into a small tube.

Finally about a minute later we got to the Burrow. I quickly ran over to the ditch and crouched down. I felt as if I was going to puke.

Soon enough the other girl came running too and hurled into the ditch as well. We looked at eachother and laughed.

"I'm Ginny, I've seen you before. Nice to meet you" she said smiling. I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too Ginny. I'm Jean." We both got up and walked back over to the group. Molly lead us inside a very VERY tall house. It looked as if it was going to fall over. But it was a very cozy and comforting home on the inside.

"Alright, kids go figure out where you will be staying. I'll call you down for dinner in a couple hours." Molly said.

Fred, George, Alex, and Rider all ran up the stairs. They were probably going to room together.

Me and Hermione followed Ginny to her room, and Harry went with Ron.

Ginny pulled out some extra mattresses for me and Hermione, and we unpacked our stuff. Once we settled in, we sat down and started talking with eachother.

Ginny was really nice. I liked her a lot. I found out that she was only a year younger than us and that she had a boyfriend named Dean Thomas.

"So Hermione," Ginny winked at her. "How's Ronald" she said laughing. I laughed too.

"Yeah Hermione tell us about him" I said smugly. She blushed.

"Guys stopppp" she said laughing.

"When are you gonna tell him you like him?" I asked laughing.

"When you tell Harry you like him!" She said, laughing at me. I blushed. Ginny looked surprised but laughed too.

"Well I guess you can go and tell Ron now.." I said chuckling. They stopped laughing and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wait what?!" Hermione screeched.

"Harry and I confessed on the train... he likes me back" I said blushing a deep scarlet.

Hermione screamed with glee, and Ginny started jumping up and down.

"You two like eachother OMG!!!!" Ginny screamed.

I laughed. "Now Hermione can go tell Ron!" We all laughed.

"Fine I'll tell him" she said nervously. We all got up and walked up to Ron's room. Hermione knocked on the door and Ron yelled come in.

We all walked in, and I saw Ron and Harry sitting on the floor playing wizard chess. They stopped playing and looked up. Me and Harry locked eyes and blushed. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Hermione nervously walked forward. "Hey Ron can I ask you something...in private..?" She said quietly. Ron nodded and got up. The two walked out. Me and Ginny turned and looked at the door as they shut it behind them when walking out.

Ginny snickered and walked quietly out too, to go and stalk their conversation. I laughed. Then all of a sudden I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pull me towards them. I laughed.

"Harry!" I giggled. I turned around and hugged him. He laughed too. I looked up at him and blushed. Our noses were touching and our lips were centimeters away.

Everything seemed to slow down. He brought a hand up and cupped my face tilting me upwards slightly. Then all of a sudden Ginny came back in and we bounced apart. She turned back around and walked up to us.

"They kissed! They kissed!" She squealed. Yeah and me and Harry were about too as well Ginny but you came in. I laughed with excitement and looked over at Harry. He smiled, his eyes glinting. He winked at me. I got butterflies again.

"Have you two kissed yet?" Ginny asked. How ironic.

I was about to say no, but Harry cut me off. "Well we were about to, but Ron, and you both seem to like coming in at the perfect time for us to not" he said laughing.

"You two were about to kiss?!" She yelled. I nodded nervously.

"Don't worry you two. You will soon trust me" she said winking. We both blushed. "Anyways, tomorrow is Christmas Eve and we are having a party tomorrow night. So I am taking Jean and Hermione dress shopping. Sorry not sorry Harry, but your girlfriend is coming with me" she said pulling me.

We both turned scarlet red. "G-Ginny! We aren't dating!" I stammered.

"Oh please you both will be soon." She said. She dragged me out and into her room. Hermione was already in there waiting for us.

I winked at her and she smiled and blushed. We got dressed and went to Diagon Alley to start shopping.

We walked into a very nice store and I saw beautiful dresses everywhere.

"Well let's start looking!" Ginny squealed. We all separated and started going through racks of dresses.

None caught my eye yet though. After about 10 minutes of looking I was about to give up, but then something in the back corner of the shop caught my eye. I walked over to it and saw the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. It was a gorgeous light pink gown with flowers on the bottom that crawled up to the torso, and then the chest area had them too. (I will show a picture of it in the next chapter!)

It was beautiful and looked absolutely elegant. And to my surprise, it was priced very well. I got the dress and quickly went up to the shop owner and paid for it. I didn't want anyone to see what it looked like until the night of the party.

And ironically, Ginny and Hermione were thinking the same. We all decided we would show eachother when we got ready tomorrow.

We left the shop and went back to the Burrow. We put our dresses away and went down for a very good meal made by Molly. She was such an amazing cook.

Once we finished eating, everyone went upstairs to go to bed. Harry gave me a kiss on the cheek, and Ron gave Hermione a quick peck on the lips before they both left for Ron's room.

I settled down into my bed and closed my eyes. I was so excited for tomorrow. I soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

IM WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT NOW! TAKE A LOOK AT THE DRESS WHEN YOU READ IT! ILL BE SHOWING NOT ONLY JEANS, BUT HERMIONE AND GINNYS AS WELL. LET ME KNOW WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAV!♡♡