Personal Symbol

School is on-going, and in our Arts subject, we were assigned to make a digital painting (because it's online classes) of something or anything that best describes ourselves. Here is my work!  ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

Above is the official artwork, but I find the orbs fugly so here is the version without them

Explanation:

Of course, there's a backstory. After all, the project required it to be something about myself:

- Well, my favorite color is purple so it's basically everywhere in the artwork.

- The hair is being blown by the wind which reflects my "carefreeness".

- However, the right hand is posed to give the feeling of wanting to be in control, I'm not a control freak, but despite being carefree in my daily life, I also am not completely a "go-with-the-flow" person.

- The girl is wearing a formal dress adorned with pearls along with matching pearl earrings. It could be seen that I'm also a person which seeks glory and glamour, but not to the point of being vain.

- The orbs (in the official version) is actually the main point of the artwork. I see myself as a jack of all trades, or a multi-talented person. I put in the orbs the major talents that I have: excelling in academics, music (singing and playing the piano), arts (digital painting and layout & design), speaking (socializing and public speaking), and writing (literary pieces, essays and journalism). Okay, this made me sound like a douche. Weird flex but okay.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

I'm also sending the unofficial (without orbs) version as an entry for the art contest of --Firestar--. I hope it is satisfactory! God bless, everyone! (⌒▽⌒)