94.

3 years later.

Her.

10 years of adventurous, loving, fun, precious, strong marriage with the love of my life. 10 years of family life and raising our 7 amazing bambinos. 10 years of priceless memories and wholesome moments. 

Leonardo and I are 30. Adriano, Domenico and Mateo are 10 years old. Martina is 9 years old. Emilio, Lucas and Sofia are 3 years old. The big family of ours has such close, reliable bond that is built on trust, love, kindness and care. 

I have no words to describe how perfect our lives are and much each of us grew over the years. Our journey has been so eventful and incredible.

We travelled so much, exploring countless countries and cities all together while creating fond memories. The 9 of us share lots of hobbies and spend weekends with our Spanish-Italian family.  

Businesses are flouring and growing. Leonardo and I are very proud of each other, our victories and triumphs. Awards, grand opening nights and events, expanding of our businesses to other continents. 

Our family has houses in Switzerland, London, New-York, Sydney, Rome, Paris and Barcelona, where we celebrate birthdays of our loved ones, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, New Year and go on mini trips. 

Leo and I grew closer than ever. It's crazy to think through what we went through and how it made us and our bond get stronger and more intimate. We saw each other at our highest and lowest, we learnt and conquered obstacles, we smiled and cried together, we helped each other and our love keeps blossoming day by day. He is perfect husband and best friend to me, father and companion to our kids. Leonardo never fails to have our back, to support and guide us. Bambinos and I love him immensely.

On the 10th wedding anniversary we renewed our vows and the gesture means so much to me. It was very romantic, mellow, cosy, intimate ceremony with just the two of us and our bambinos in Bora Bora, where we got married by true love. The moment is priceless memory to our family. 

Our families and friends are doing great. Our parents are enjoying retirement and being grandparents. Mi hermanos are still bachelorettes, having a blast everyday, which is all I want for them. Gretchen, Ivar, Nico, Mercedes and Aaron are well and healthy. Actually, Mercedes and Aaron tied the knot 2 years ago; they have been getting close over the years and we are very happy for them. 

Overall, everything is impeccable and fortunate. 

Today is the 14th of February. Yesterday kids went on the trip with grandparents, Mercedes and Aaron to Venice for whole weekend. 

I lazily opened my eyes and full on grinned at enormous bouquet of beautiful, vibrant, fresh red roses right next to me on the bed. My hand reached for the note as I sat up. 

"My angel, my life, my entire world, my queen, my moon, my sun, my air, my love, my goddess, my beloved, my one and only, my baby girl, my beauty, my sweetheart, my flower, my joy and pride, my sunshine, my utmost everything. 

I love you so deeply and truly, my heart beats just for you. No matter what happens, you're always the one, that I want to come home to, I'm the Earth to your Sun. I love you madly, endlessly, truly, unconditionally and boundlessly. My love runs wild for you and keeps growing every day. 

You make me the happiest, the luckiest man in the universe and I am so fortunate to have you in my life, to be able to hold and kiss you, to stand by your side and to call you mine.