The women

Im not sure who the artist is but props go to them

Y/n's pov~
after dinner i feel gross so i guess ill take a shower"Hey Wendy" "Yes y/n?" ugh when wendy say my name i cant help but blush i tuned my head to hide to hide my face
"can you show mw to the bathroom I wanted to take a shower?" "ya just follow me" I got up follwing her down the small hall I saw a few photos but one stuck out to me a pictures of a there famliy wendy looked so cute I smiled  but then i saw a women with brown hair it must be her mom. (photo above l"hey uh wendy whos this?" I said while pointing at the photo at the women wendy seem to stop in her tracks and go pale and she turned around with a saden look. "oh im sorry if you don't won't to talk about it thats ok." wendy scratch the back of her neck "ya uh i don't won't to talk about it" she seemed to stare at the picture as if nothing else in the world was there or around. She soon snapped out it and kept walking wiping of a tear. I feel bad now she seems so sad."heres the bath room" she said still sounding saddened "let me get you a towel and a rag" she went to a small closet geting me the rag and towel . "Here you go... Oh your bags in my room ill go get you some clothes if you wont?" I blushed a little at the thought in mean shes going to touch my bra and panties (a/n :ugh I hate that word) "uh ya sure" I walked to the shower and truned it own and waited a second or to for it goet warm before getting in will wendy got my clothes.

Wendys pov~
going to my room I grab y/n's bag I grabe her clothes a shirt and some shorts. Still thinking about earlier what if she thinks im werid now. "ugh" I sigh.
I start walking back to thw bathroom when I get there I look at the photo from earlier one last time before knocking "hey I got your clothes."
"Just sit it on the counter."
I open the door and put it own then conter. I looked over to see the shdow of y/n in the courten shes kinda... Ho... WAIT WENDY CALM YOUSELF. I turned around and walked out to the living room
Time skip and y/n pov ~
after my shower I got dressed and walked out I saw the photo from earlier and started at it one last time."hm"

ok thats the rnd of this chapter didn't think i would update till another few months huh ya im surious this time also if you have any jdeas don't be afraid to send me a messge bye.