❀ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

V. new friends

 new friends

—-

its christmas season, it's been a month since celestia talked to anyone. she stopped talking to lyra or cedric. he's been trying to talk to her any chance he would get. she would occasionally send mail to her parents. them asking her how cedric's doing. her just saying he's great and wouldn't say anything else. everyone can get to home or stay at hogwarts.

this year she would stay at hogwarts with cedric, since not only her parents were going on a trip to see family. celestia did not do well with family. a couple of kids would stay at hogwarts as well so she wouldn't be alone.

now she was sitting at the great hall reading a muggle book she found fascinating. The queens gambit. It's one of the few things her mother gave her when she was a child. she remembers her mother's words.

"read this when your old enough to understand."

So now there she is reading it for the third time this year. she was interrupted by a couple of whispers coming from across her table.

"she would know, so ask her."

"I don't know she seems kinda mean."

"She knows around the library, now go ask her before it's too late."

she looked up and see three gryffindors looking right at her. they quickly looked away in order to not make eye contact with her. she sees the girl leave with her suitcase as the other two boys start walking to her.

she continued to read her book as one of them fake coughs.

"hi my name is ron weasley if you don't remember-"

"we need help around the library and was hoping if you could help us?" one of them says.

she stayed quiet trying to take everything in at once.

"if you want me to help, can you probably tell me your names?" she says.

"I'm ron weasley, and he's harry potter. and you are?" says ron.

"I'm celestia diggory, unfortunately, nice to meet you guys. what do you guys need help with?" she said.

"nicholas flamel." they said.

she smirked and told them to sit down. the three of them discussed everything. on how Snape was jinxing Harry's broom. Hagrid telling them everything accidentally. If she couldn't make friends in her year, she's going to try being friendly with more.

—-

"I'm pretty sure it's in this shelve." celestia said.

the three of them headed to the library that they had at hogwarts. she lead the way since she's been there before.

"are you sure? we don't want Hermione yelling at us." said Ron.

"don't worry she won't, she's nice." celestia said.

"how do you know hermione anyways?" harry asked her in which caught the attention of Ron as well.

"her mom and my mom are muggles so they met before. we ended up being friends until I had to move back to spain with my mom. but then came back to london." celestia said.

"Oh we get it now"

they continued to search for thousands of books that could help them. they stay like that until the library was closing.

"guys we should go sleep, it's Christmas tomorrow.we all are tired for reading too much." Celestia said as the others agreed.

they all left the library when she got to her dorm, she saw her roommates were gone. the girl saw the radio she had. it was a gift from cedric 2 years ago.

It was the only nice thing she had gotten from cedric. she changed into some pj's and lay down in her bed. She reached for her book that was in her bedside table. she continued reading her favorite muggle book. Eventuality she fell asleep.

—-

the next morning celestia wasn't always the one to dressed up for celebrations. she got ready and wore a typical outfit. when she went downstairs, celestia didn't see cedric anywhere. she saw two hufflepuff so she asked them.

"have you guys seen cedric?" she asked them.

"no , I'm pretty sure his parents asked him to go back home for the holiday, so he probably left." one of them says.

"oh okay thanks."

she left to go to her room and just stay there. "my parents don't even want me home." she thought. but she thought that there's more important things. for example, helping harry and ron. so while she was heading downstairs to the courtyard to find the boys.

she saw they were already there whispering loudly to each other until Ron was the first one to talk to her.

"merry christmas celestia, I have a gift for you." Ron said showing celestia a gift.

"oh my thank you so much Ron. you didn't have to." she said smiling at him.

"no problem, I told my mom about you. she thought that maybe you and my sister ginny would be best friends. since you are helping Harry and i." Ron explained to celestia as she saw a sweater.

"thank you Ron it means so much to me. anyways merry christmas Harry. did you get anything?" Celestia asked him.

"yeah I got this invisibility cloak." he said.

"that's so cool, wait I got an idea." she says.

"what is it." they both said.

"you can go to the restriction section at night with the cloak. higher chance to get in since nobody would see you." she said.

the both boys looked at each other as if they agreed to the idea.

AUTHORS NOTE ⤵️

oh my god thank you so much guys for the reads!! I really appreciated it. the amount of reads I'm getting makes me more motivated:) anyways thoughts on this chapter??
dont worry adrian would appear more in the next chapter;)