𝐢𝐢. clay

❛ clay ༉‧₊˚✧
narrative. media. may 1, 2020
posted: 11-23-2020 ♡꙼̈ ࿐ ࿔
(not rewritten)
*.✧ ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶ ✧.*

     EARLY IN THE MORNING, Val has woken up with her parents waiting to leave to the next door neighbor. Val started to get nervous from meeting someone new. Putting her shoes in and leaving with her parents. Walking to their neighbor's house. Her mother pressed the ring bell and waited for the neighbor to open the door. After a couple of seconds, a young tall man opened the door. He wears a white t-shirt, grey sweatpants, a couple of bracelets on his right wrist, and a headset on his neck.

"Hello, ma'am and sir. Do you need any help or anything?" The young boy asked her parents. Her mother answered him, while they were talking. Val took the time to look at him. He has green eyes, dark dirty blonde hair, muscular, hella tall, and he has freckles on his face. Val talked to herself,

Wow this fucker is cute and ho-

As her thought stopped her, father was telling her to talk to him. "Oh!" Val shyly said, "Um hi, I'm Val." The young boy nodded and said, "I know your mother told me your name." Val became embarrassed, "Sorry, um I'm 20 years old." She turned her head to her mother and whispered yelled, "MOM I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY."

The boy by the door laughed, "Don't worry. But anyways I'm Clay." Val gives him a weird look, "Yes as the clay you can build. I'm also 20, but 21 this year." Her eyes went down to his legs and sees a cat. "Oh this is my cat." He picks up his cat, "Her name is Patches. She is so cute. Isn't she?" He asked the family in front of him. All of them nodded their heads, "We had a cat before for Val. But it was when she was little."

"May I see your cat one day?" Clay asked.

"He's dead." Val replied to him and an 'oh' came out of Clay's mouth. Which leads to an awkward solution. "I'm sorry, but I have to go back to work and everyone is waiting for me." Clay said to break the awkward silence. "Oh my god, go back and do your job. Sorry for keeping you waiting."

Clay shakes his head, "Don't worry it's fine. But it was really nice meeting you, Mrs and Mr Hill. Also you too Val." Val hands him a gift and he gladly took it. Both said bye and left. Val quickly went to her room and jumped to her bed. She went to her window and opened her curtains a little. Peeking through and sees Clay on his computer. Working or whatever he was doing.

Val went to her bed and posted an instagram photo with a pretty large fan base. Just around 10.7 thousand followers.