💢The meeting🐹

Gundham was sitting in his Cottage. He was exhausted from training and feeding animals all day and going over to the other Island to observe soda. Gundham started to realize he might have an lovesick obsession. Every time someone would speak about soda or he saw soda he would still get the same tingly feeling that he gets when he discovers a new animal but with soda it was far greater then any animal he could ever discover.

It would seem like soda casted spell on him or maybe a hex spell of some sorts. Well he could think about that later right now he needed to rest.

So he got into his pajamas( which was just a T-shirt and and skull pajama pants) and went to bed he rested his head on his pillow and went to sleep.

***

Gundham had woken up by loud knocking noise. Drowsy, he got up to answer the door, who would be at his door at this hour?

" kazuichi..?"

" Yeah, yeah it's me, now move I've got a talk with you"

Soda walked into the door and stood in the room while Gundham shut the door. Then soda spoke.

"Hey so don't get any weird ideas but I kind of need your help!"

"Hm? What do you mean- sigh* What do you want, fiend?"

"Well I kind of need your help, buy I mean your hamster's help.."

"How dare you-!"

"Yeah, yeah I know the "dark divas of Destruction". Bro, it's like 1:00 in the morning! Get off my back!"

Gundham shut his mouth for a moment.

"Mortal, why are you working so late, anyway"

"What else is there to do, sleep?.. look the faster we get this done the faster we can have our friend back."

Soda said in a stern tone. He held the wrench that he was holding and put it up to threatened at Gundham's throat.

"Now, will you help me or not."

Soda hissed. His pink eyes glowing in the Moonlight that were shining through the cracks in the curtains.

" Fine. Let me get ready first then we shall join you on this journey."

"Good"

Soda said as he leaned back then turning around with his back facing Gundham's back, walking towards the door and opening it.

" I'll be just waiting out here,-"

He turned his head to the side to look at Gundham one last time.

"Be quick."

Gundham nodded and then soda shut the door. Leaving the breeder to be alone in his room. A red blush crosses face as he smiled to himself.
_________________________________________

I know it's not much but at least it's something don't worry more chapters will come. I'm just having trouble coming up with ideas.-🐙