Them going soft...er on you

Michael Myers

After I finished eating I looked up at the tall man. I finally realized he was watching me the whole time. I blush a light red and wipe my mouth shyly. I flinch when Myers stands me up and holds me close to him, making my face go even redder the before.

Freddy Kruger

I was back in that damn boiler room and it made me realize that sleep is not a choice. I tried to stay up I really did. I immediately saw him "hi sweet cheeks," he says and sighs when I stay in my frozen state. "Come on, I won't bite...hard," he says with a chuckle. I came a little closer still having a huge fear of the burnt man "that's it just a little closer", he says, trying to comfort me. I took around 5 or so steps and am now at arm's length. He smiles warmly.

Jason Voorhees

You woke up on a surprisingly soft bed...wait that means you fell asleep in that man's arms you spring up only to come face to face with a hockey mask, you screamed and backed away until your back hit a wall. You were tearing up thinking he was going to hurt you

~Jason's POV~
I was watching MY sweet sleep from the edge of the bed kneeling on the floor when I heard mommy
"Sweetheart they are special do not let them leave EVER"
Yes, mommy, I know they won't lea- My thoughts got cut off when My sweet sprung up, I tilted my head a little when they screamed and backed away why are they scared of me I pose no threat to them. I want to hold hands but they flinched. I kept my hand up and after 30 or so seconds I nudge my hand towards theirs. Their eyes widen, and they reached their hand out shakenly and grab my hand I smile and lift my mask to show my mouth and pull them forward, they turn their head away but I can see their eyes widen and their face turn red when they feel my lips press against their hand.

CHUCKY

You were sobbing in pain and fear on the floor "don't be such a baby" Chucky says "you stabbed me" you reply "so? I've been shot and I didn't cry" "WELL I'M NOT YOU" You yell "whatever" he walks away and you stayed put holding your leg. He soon comes back with a first aid kit, "give me your leg" you do as he says, and he stitches and wraps your leg even giving it a small kiss "now no more crying" you sniffle and nod.