Battle of Blood.

Apollo smirked, "Dare duh! I'm not scared of a wisdom goddess!"

Athena grinned, "OoOh you're going to regret this sun boi." Apollo's smirk slipped off his face. Athena never used shortened or trending terms unless she was about to wreak havoc.

"Well dear brother you are going to regret this so much. I dare you to call Artemis the older twin and declare yourself as less cool than her!"

Apollo's mouth dropped open, "NO WAY. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE MY LITTLE SIS AND I AM WAYYY COOLER THAN HER!"

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU? I HELPED MOM GIVE BIRTH TO YOU, YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT! AND EVERYONE KNOWS I'M COOLER THAN YOU." Artemis screamed. "EVERYONE HERE AGREES. RIGHT GUYS?"

All of the demigods started avoiding Artemis's gaze. Suddenly the sounds of arrows sharpening filled the room and all of the male demigods started nodding so hard they looked like bobble heads. I mean at the threat of castration they would've agreed to anything, even calling Zeus an amazing husband!

Artemis smiled in satisfaction. "You still have to do your dare Apollooo!" Athena sung, smiling creepily.

Apollo pouted and frowned before nodding his head a little, "Fine. I'll do it." All of the gathered audience started laughing; it was a good day to knock down Apollo's arrogance!

A megaphone suddenly appeared in Apollo's hand and he stood up in his godly height while at the same time pushing Zeus out of his chair so he could stand in it.

Zeus grumbled but let Apollo take his seat.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN. WE ARE GATHERED HERE TODAY TO CROWN MY BIG SISTER ARTEMIS AS THE NEW QUEEN OF COOL." Apollo screamed into the megaphone with his usual dramatics while handing Artemis a black snapback that had 'SWAG' in neon pink written on it.

Artemis took the eyesore of a cap and put it on her head smiling benevolently at the audience!

Apollo got off the seat and grumbled, "Now, Dear Uncle Hades, Truth or Dare?"

Hades grimaced.