The Big News

Hi I'm Y/N and I just turned 13 I just auditioned for Kidz Bop UK and now I am just waiting to see if I got in. Just a little background information about me is that I have known Max Kenward my whole life, we grew up next door to each other are moms are best friends and so are we. I would be lying if I said I didn't have a crush on him. He is funny, nice, and always there for me like this one time when my grandmother past away and I wouldn't come out of my room for a week. When that happened he would always bring me food and his mom even let him skip school and stay with me. Now I am just waiting for him to come home from vocal lessons.

~time skip 30 minutes by my laziness~
                      *knock knock*
I open the door and there he is "MAXXXX" I screamed and jumped in his arms like we haven't seen each other in months even tho in reality it has only been a few hours. "Hi to you to" he chuckles and then says "you know it has only been 3 hours right" " ya I know but it felt like mon-" before I finished my sentence I got cut off by my phone ringing. I pick it up and put it on speaker so Max could hear the call as well. "Hello is this Y/N  Y/L/N" the woman said. I didn't know what to say so I looked at Max but he looked like he knew that voice from anywhere "are you there" the woman said "Yes sorry this is she" "Oh good I was hoping I had the right number. Well I would like to inform you that you are now a Kidz Bop Kid you can come by the studio to meet everyone. I will send you the address have a good day." "You to" I replied and then hung up. Once I hung up I fainted but before everything went fully black I felt arms catch me then I was fully out.