Aidan and Y/n part 4 ➕

Warning:it a little freaky at the end but no smuts

Aidan POV
I woke up to see y/n sleeping I didn't want to wake her but I didn't want to stay in bed anymore so I slowly got up from the bed and did a live stream while she was sleeping we haven't told anyone except our parents and her best friend.I wanted to tell everyone that we where dating then I thought we should tell them together.the a heard a very quiet "Aidan"y/n woke up I got up and kissed her on the head."go back to your live Aidan"she said in a soft tired voice it was so cute I couldn't handle to kiss her on the head again "ok but can we announce it" she smiled "yes but together ok"I nodded and went back to where my camera was set up and sat down and noticed that everyone of the cast members was on including the young cast"hi everyone "I said with a big smile
The live
Robert Sheeran:hi Aidan
Dante:how was you day Aidan
Aidanfan20:Aidan are you dating someone?

Y/n POV
I got up and brushed my hair I went to the bathroom and change into Aidan's umbrella academy sweatshirt and some legging I headed back to Aidans room and I heard him say yes I'm dating someone then I walked into the room and sat by Aidan on the floor and went on TikTok "ok y/n you ready to tell everyone" "um yes I guess"he looks very happy "okay ready on three"he count down from three on one"we're dating"we yelled at the same time we look at the chat and there was whole bunch of good comments there was some mad fan but that was ok I was with by love of my life"ok guys I'm going to end the live here bye"he waved bye at the camera and turned off the live and went and sat on the bed "baby I'm going to do a TikTok dance"he nodded and I set up my phone of the ring light  I put the sound has savage by Meghan the stallion I dance to it but when I had to throw it back Aidan got up and  and block the camera "really baby" he turn of my phone"yes that is only for me to see"he look and me then went back to sitting on the bed I walk over to him I put one leg on each side of him and then sat on him and hug him we kiss and started to make out for 4 minutes it started to get even more messy he tugs at the bottom of my shirt for constant I nodded and he took of my shirt without breaking the kiss I started to unbutton his shirt we made out for five more minutes then he started to take of my pants"Aidan not today"I said because to be honest I was scared of doing it"it fine"Aidan said button up his shirt "let's just watch movies ok "he said kissing me on the the head I felt bad because I know I love him and I did want to do it with him but I was scared "you ok baby you seem off"Aidan ask"yeah I'm fine " "okay let watch a movie "he said we laid down on his bed I laid my head in his chest and he kissed me on the head "I love you Aidan Gallagher"I look up when I said that"I love you to y/n y/l/n"we kissed and fell asleep.

(A/n hi I hope you like it🥰🥰🥰)