Chapter 1

"Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate baby I'm just gonna shake shake shake shake shake..."

"Hello?"

I sighed. I was trying to keep all the anger boiling inside me from shooting out of me like Mount Vesuvius just before it destroyed all of Pompeii.

"For the LAST time! This is not Aislynn! and even if it was, she is far too busy to be scheduling one-on-one phone calls with her fans!"

"What? No! I can not give you her phone number. . . I can't give you her address either! BYE!"
I threw my phone across the couch aggravated.

Good lord! These people are crazy! I thought as I massaged my temples.

I don't believe I've properly introduced myself, I'm Adelyn Brooks, Twin Sister to perfect teen pop/actress sensation, Aislynn Brooks. I know what you're thinking.
"you're a twin sister to a celebrity?! How cool is that!"
Well considering the amount of phone calls I get asking for Aislynn, and the dozens of times people have mistaken me for Aislynn, and the trillions of times Aislynn stands in the spotlight while I'm in the background shining the light on Aislynn, Not very!

Sure, my family is wealthy and I have met some pretty sweet celebrities, but it doesn't beat the fact that all anyone cares about is Aislynn! I do occasionally get noticed by a mob of her overly-obsessed gawking fans, but even then I'm "Aislynns' twin sister". Never ONCE has anyone ever called me by my real name, Adelyn! Usually, this wouldn't bother me. But lately things have been getting out of control! and I don't mean Justin bieber going to jail out of control, I'm talking Miley Cyrus crisis out of control! Yes, You read correctly! MILEY CYRUS!

Don't get me wrong, I do love my sister, she's like my best friend! But sometimes I can't help but feel a tad jealous. I don't have a single talented bone in my body! Once I sang the star spangled banner for my 4th grade talent show... Let's just say by the end of the show, the only people remaining in that auditorium were me, my family, and the judges. Although I'm pretty sure it was mandatory for the judges to be there... And my family.

My family still treats me the same as Aislynn but it's hard to make friends knowing they could just be using me to get closer to her. I've only had once real friend ever since Aislynn became famous. Paisley Peterson. Luckily for me, she is the best friend anyone can ask for and she's been here with me from the start. I know I can rely on her, she's a true friend. Well, now that you basically know my sad, pathetic, life story, I'll continue on.