36.5

Chloe POV:

"JULIETTE? JULIETTE COME BACK!" Olivero yells down the street. After Juliette's graceful exit, he's been running for blocks trying to find her. He of course ignores me, and continues to frantically run.

"OLIVERO COME BACK!" I yell at him. Olivero stops, yelling in my face.

"I CAN'T STOP! I NEED TO FIND HER! I NEED TO STOP HER AND TELL HER I AM SORRY!" He had fear in his eyes something I could certianly resonate with. "I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!"

"Don't you see?" I say to him, grabbing his hand. "THIS is the reason why Juliette is doing what she is doing! You are the person who has always been there for her! The one thing she cannot live without. All she wants is for you to be safe! You have been around her all her life. If I know anything, it's that you taught her right from wrong. She'll eventually come back, I promise."

"How do you know that?" Olivero asks, looking up at me. I step forward, getting on my tip toes and hug him. He freezes, taken off guard by it.

"I know because that because it is impossible to forget you." I mutter to him. He then hugged me back, wrapping his warm arms around my waist.

"Chloe, you shouldn't say that. I don't think I can hold my feelings back any more than this." Olivero says in my ear. My body goes warm.

"What if I didn't want you to hold back?" I ask.

"What about Adrien?" Olivero asked me. I break away from the hug, looking in his eyes and smile at him.

"You are ridiculous. Utterly and completely ridiculous. It's always been you Olivero. I have always loved you." I say. Olivero's face turns from shock, to a grin. He then grabs my face, stroking my hair, then the side of my face. He looks at me for permission, and I laugh at him. "You are way too polite."

Without warning, I grab his collar and bring him in, kissing him. The kiss was long, and passionate. I ran my hands through his hair, as he pulled me closer to him. When we parted, we shared a smile between us brighter than any sun. That love filled moment we waited years for belonged to us and only us, and for once, I was eternally grateful to that curse for bringing us together.