oh look, it's the first chapter

I'm sorry this took so long. My brain kept coming up with ideas for other stories and I couldn't focus on writing this one, and I've also been dealing with writers block for a few months.

This will also be a short chapter but I'll try and make the next one longer. Again, I'm sorry.

Bryan was laying down in his bed, boredly looking around his new room in the house he and Mario had just moved into. He sighed softly and rolled over, looking out the window with a blank look in his eyes. He wallowed in his thoughts before snapping out of them as he heard a voice.

"Are you feeling any better?"

Bryan looked over at the voice, seeing his older brother Mario by the door as he sighed softly.

"I feel as empty as usual..."

Mario frowned at his respone, walking over and sitting next to him.

"Do you need a hug?"

Bryan nodded a bit, causing Mario to wrap hid arms around the younger male. Bryan hugged him back almost immediately, butying his face in his brother's chest. Mario frowned a bit and gently rubbed his back, causing Bryan to relax a bit.

"Do you wanna lay down while I put the rest of the stuff in the basement?" Bryan shook his head at Mario's question.

"No. I'd feel bad if I made you do it all alone."

Mario smiled a bit and nodded as he stopped hugging Bryan and got up, Bryan standing up after him as they walked out of the room. The two of them walked into the livingroom where the boxes of their stuff were, grabbing some of them and starting to bring them down to the basement.

Mario glanced at Bryan as they walked downstairs, making sure the male didn't accidentally hurt himself since he can be clumsy at times. Bryan didn't notice Mario staring at him, letting out a soft sigh as they got to the bottom of the stairs.

Mario flicked the lughtswitch, turning on the lights as he and Bryan looked around the basement, which still had some stuff from the previous owners. Mario spotted a good place to put the boxes and walked over, Bryan following him.

When they put down the boxes, Mario walked back up the stairs to get some more boxes. Bryan went to follow him but stopped as he noticed something, walking over to a table that had some sort of jewelry box with 7 strange symbols on it. Bryan opened it as Mario walked back downstairs, seeing two necklaces inside it.

Mario looked over as he placed down a box, walking over.

"What's that?"

Bryan jumped before shrugging a bit.

"I'm guessing it's some jewelry the previous owners left behind."

Mario nodded a bit as Bryan picked up the two necklaces, handing one to Mario.

"Should we put them on?"

Mario shrugged.

"I don't see why not."

Bryan nodded as the two of them put on the necklaces.

When they put on the necklaces, the jewelry box and necklaces started glowing. Mario and Bryan's eyes widened as they stepped back, 7 different coloured lights coming out of the jewelry box.

Mario and Bryan covered their eyes with their arms as the lights became blinding, taking their arms away when it died down. The two male's eyes widened as they stepped back, Mario stepping infront of Bryan.

The two males were tense, the room silent before-

"Hello hotties~"

I'm sorry this is so short.

Remember to always try and have a good day/night. Bye wolf pups!