Chapter 11- Feelings

In the previous chapter...
"Y/N...I um...theres something I w-want to tell you..."

Now...

Y/N P.O.V.

"What is it Tamaki?"

"I umm...I...." He tries to talk and starts shaking a bit.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Take your time, okay? I'll wait," I reassure him and he nods.

"Y-Y/N...I...I r-really like you...as m-more than a friend...I k-know you probably don't feel t-the same b-but I just wanted to tell y-you that I s-still want to be your friend..." Tamaki says. He is in tears and I feel mt heart speed up. 'He feels the same?! I didn't expect this...what do I do? He thinks I don't feel that way...'

"Tamaki I-" I start speaking but he cuts me off.

"I k-knew you didn't feel the same...just f-forget I said anything. Is i-it okay if we're still f-friends though?" He asks and I feel my heart melt for him.

"Tamaki, you didn't let me finish. I DO feel the same way. I like you, I like you a lot. I have for a while now. I don't know what made you think I didn't feel the same," I say and his eyes widen and I see his face turn bright red. He hides his face behind his hands and I laugh. "Tamaki, don't hide your face. I want to see you,"

He brings his hands down and I smile at him and he gives me a small smile back. I put my hand on his cheek and kiss him. I feel him tense up and then he melts and kisses me back. I break the kiss and give him a tight hug.

"Y-Y/N...I...can't...breathe," I says in between gasps and I let go.

"Sorry! But Tamaki, I have a question for you. Will you...will you be my boyfriend?" I ask him and he nods quickly. My smile widens and I pull him into another kiss. I hear the door to the garden slam open and we break apart.

"Y/N? Tamaki? Are you two in here?" We hear Nejire's voice and we both get up. I grab his hand and we walk to the entrance to see Nejire and Mirio looking around and then Mirio sees us and nudges Nejire. She looks over to us and waves.

"Hey Nejire! Hey Mirio!" I say while waving with my free hand.

"Hey! We didn't see you during lunch and thought you guys might be in here," Mirio says and then notices Tamaki and I are holding hands. He smiles.

"Yeah, Tamaki was having a panic attack and I was just trying to calm him down. I was using my quirk a bit but I'm not a fan of using my quirk much," I explain. Nejire must have noticed Tamaki and I holding hands as well because she smiles.

"So, is your quirk still activated? Because I can't think of any other reason why you would be holding hands," She says.

"No, my quirk is not still activated," I say and then turn and give Tamaki and quick kiss on the cheek. His face turns red and he hides it with his hands again. We all laugh.

"So, you finally got the courage to confess then?" Mirio asks and Tamaki nods.

"Y-yeah. It was so stressful..." He mutters.

"Aww. I was trying to hint that I liked you for a while now. I was sure you had caught on to that. Oh well," I say and his face, somehow, turns even more red.

"Well, we were trying to find you because we wanted to make sure that you had heard that we are all going to have to stay in our dorms for the next few weeks. Turns out theres some villains that are supposedly planning to attack UA so they want us somewhere they can find us," Nejire explains and Tamaki and I nod. Then I get an idea.

"Tamaki, this means we can spend a bunch of time together!" I say and he smiles.

"Y-yeah. That sounds like a good idea. Sorry if I stutter a bit its just that, even though I already confessed and it went well, I s-still feel nervous for some reason," He says and I kind of feel bad because he is nervous when he doesn't need to be. "M-maybe I'm just afraid I'll lose you?"

"Aww! Tama, don't think like that! You won't lose me! I won't leave you! I know being a hero is dangerous and all but we're all strong! Nothing will happen! Sure, we might get injured but that doesn't mean we'll die! And I know you're probably afraid I'll leave you for someone else, trust me, I NEVER will!" I reassure him and he nods.

"Oh, and we forgot to tell you but they also said we have the rest of the day off! Do you guys wanna go to the mall?" Nejire asks.

"Sure! We don't get a lot of time for all four of us anymore because of school!" I say and then I hear Tamaki gasp. I turn to him quickly in case something is wrong but then I smile. A pretty blue butterfly had landed on his nose and he had a wide smile on his face. I quickly take out my phone and take a picture. He looks so happy.

I go into my gallery and make the photo my lock and home screen. Nejire sees me do this and giggles. I lightly hit her in the back of the head. I turn back to look at Tamaki just to see the butterfly leave his nose and go back into the air. His smile fades.

I step towards him and quickly pull him into a quick kiss and his smile returns.

"I love you, Tama," I say and he blushes.

"I love you too butterfly,"

A/N: No, this isnt the end. I'll make another part in a few minutes because I'm still in the mood to write! This was a LOT shorter than most of them and I'm sorry about that but I wrote this last night and my chromebook has a time limit (😭) and it ran out of time before I could click publish.

Word count: 1065 words