Chapter thirty

Ten chapters left!

Lena's POV

When I walked in my room I saw that harry and my baby were cuddling on my bed. Harry had his laptop in front of him, resting his chin in his hand, and Keira was lying on her stomach beside him, watching the screen with an intent face.

I smiled at the sight.

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked, closing the door

"I'm fine." He said, without looking at me.

I sighed. Hed been acting like this too long for him to be fine.

"Please talk to me. Did I do something? Are you mad at me? What is wrong?" I asked, sitting on the bed beside them.

"I'm fine, Lena." Harry said.

"Harry, even Liam knows there's something up. And everyone says Liam and I are oblivious." I said.

Harry rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Would you just tell me what your problem is?" I demanded.

He stood up. "I'm gonna take Keira out." He said, picking up my daughter.

"Oh, no you're not. Give me her. Right now." I said, standing up as well. He could act bitchy all he wanted, he wasn't taking my baby.

"Lena, fine. Take her. I'm still leaving." He said.

I took Keira and placed her on my hip, before standing in front of the door.

"Harry, come on. Let's talk about this." I said.

He sighed. Then, out of nowhere, he swung around and punched the wall as hard as he could.

I jumped, and Keira started crying.

"Harry!" I yelled.

There was a knock at the door. "Everything okay?"

It was louis.

I turned, opening the door and giving Keira to her uncle. "Take her downstairs please." I said.

Lou nodded and went back down. I turned back to Harry. "What the hell, Harry?" I demanded.

"Don't turn this around on me. I'm not the one who can't make up her God damn mind." Harry said. I'd never seen him so angry.

"What are you talking about?" I demanded.

"Ashton! Me! Pick one Lena! Which one of us do you want!" Harry yelled.

"Harry, what the hell makes you think I still want ashton?" I demanded.

"Still? As in, you did want him?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "I do have a child with the man, Harry." I reminded him.

Harry threw his hands in the air. "That's not what I meant!" He yelled.

"You need to calm down." I said.

"No, I'm not gonna calm down. There's always something, Lena. Ever since we met. Alan, Ashton, some drama with one of your goddamn parents." He said. "Who all, by the way, hate you. What does that say about you? Huh, Lena? And liam kicked you out too."

I gasped. How could he say that?

Harry started shaking his head. "Don't you dare. I'm so sick of you. I'm done defending you. Your crazy ass parents tortured me because of you! I nearly died for a relationship that I never saw going anywhere in the beginning anyway." He said.

I was speechless. Harry, my Harry, was the one saying all of these hurtful things.

"I thought you loved me." I whispered.

"I thought I did too. But I don't know anymore, Lena." He said.

I gasped again.

Harry finally turned his furious gaze away from me and looked down. "I have to go back to LA. It's where I belong now. I don't want you to follow me." He said.

I closed my eyes, a few tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I wouldn't worry about that." I said.

****

Liam's POV

I heard Harry and my sister yelling at each other upstairs, and then they quieted down. Louis was playing with Keira in the living room.

That's when Harry came downstairs with a bag. He didn't say anything as he walked out the door.

"Harry?" I asked.

He didn't answer. Just got in his car and left.

Uh oh.

I went upstairs to find Lena. She wasn't in her room, though I could've sworn that's where Harry had taken Keira before the shouting started.

"Lena?" I called.

Nothing.

I searched and searched for her, until I found a t shirt far too small for anyone but Lena to wear.

She was in what was about to be Josh's room. Harrys room. Crouched in a corner, her face hidden in her knees.

"Lena?" I asked.

She looked up and got to her feet. She was wearing an oversized t shirt, unmistakably Harrys.

She stared at me, and then her lower lip began to wobble.

"Oh my god." I said, moving towards her and pulling her into my chest.

A sob tore through her and she hid in my shirt and cried. "It's over." She wailed.

"Over?" I asked. "Like, for good?"

She nodded. "He left. He's going back to LA." She said.

Oh my god. Harry broke up with her? Why? What did she do?

"What happened?" I asked.

"I don't know." She sobbed.

I held her while she cried. It was hard to see her like this.

"It's gonna be okay." I soothed. "He'll come to his senses."

But I knew, somehow, this breakup was for good.