CHAPTER 19

Megan Pov

Leo said he will be picking me by 8 while the girls helped me get ready.

"So what is the dress code?" Kayla asked while Anna did my make up.

"Casual" I replied.

"Hmmm...., Okay just give me a minute," Kayla said as goes through my closet

"Did he say where he was taking you?" Anna asked.

"I do know it is not a restaurant," I replied.

"Okay, I have an idea, how about we go for a smart casual, something that would fit in anywhere," Kayla said as she held out my Boat Anchor Print T-Shirt and Striped Skirt Set.

"Now that is just wow, try it on," Anna said.

"Okay, are you done with the makeup?" I asked anna

"Yeah, now go try on that lovely outfit," she said.

I went into my bathroom and tried it on, and it was perfect, it went with everything, and I love it.

I came out, and the girls were shocked.

"This is just amazing. Thank you so much" I said to Anna and Kayla

"You are welcome," they said in unison.

"So you are going to be here all alone with Nic," I said smiling mischievously.

"Yeah, I need to take care of him" Kayla replied.

"Yeah take care of him, and use protection," Anna said and Kayla blushed.

"Oh, tonight is going to be fun. Us girls are spending time with our men" I said as I was excited about my date.

"YES, James said they are here," Anna said

" Oh yeah, so where are you and James going?" Kayla asked

" He is coming over to my place, we are watching a series together," Anna replied.

"Nice have fun girls," I said as we walked down the stairs.

When we got to the living room the boys were laughing and talking until they noticed us.

"You know the three of you can just go on a date," Kayla said.

"Are you jealous that we are spending time with Nic because we were just talking about how only two of you will be in this big home alone," James said

"We are not alone, Agnes is just next door," Kayla said

"Oh princess, I gave her the night off, she said she had to go somewhere to meet a friend and she will be back tomorrow," Nic said

"Well, I don't know why you are here talking when you should be resting Nicolas," Kayla said and we laughed because we knew what the situation was now.

'Okay we will get going, I don't want to miss the fireworks" Leo said

"Fireworks," I said, surprised.

"You will see" Leo replied and I smiled

"We will be off too," Anna said and we all walked out the door leaving Kayla and Nic.

Leo has been driving for an hour now and he still refused to tell me where we were going. Before I knew it we were in front of a boathouse.

"Leo, this is amazing," I said to him

"It's my boathouse, I haven't used this one yet, it is new and I wanted to check it out with you," Leo said and I smiled. He took my hand and led me on the boat as it began to move.

"Wow," I said as I came face to face with a small table with different food. Leo drew a chair out for me as I sat down, what a perfect gentleman, and he took a seat. I was so excited and happy.

Nicolas pov

Kayla and I were the only ones left in the house. It was perfectly planned. Although not everything went as planned because we couldn't bring home Nona, Kayla's grandmother, but I assured her we were working on it. I was more scared of these people taking Kayla from me; that was my worst nightmare.

"Hey, you want some juice?" Kayla asked from the Kitchen.

"Sure, the milkshake will do," I told her.

I was going to watch a movie while Kayla prepared the milkshake, but then I knew we had to talk about us so I decided not to.

"One Milkshake for you sir," Kayla said mimicking a server's voice.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Hey, Kayla what did you think of me in high school?" I asked Kayla, and I could see the shock in her facial reaction. I knew she hated me in high school after all I was a Jerk.

"When you said we were going to talk, I didn't think you were serious, but I actually liked you in high school, I liked you a lot; I thought you were egoistic, but you also had a friendly side, and you always dreamt big, which was very admirable," she said and could tell she was honest.

"I also liked you In high school, heck! I even told boys not to approach you if not they will be dead meat." It was after I said this I realized what I just said.

"What?!!!!" Kayla said shocked as she was now looking at me. I mean that was positive because she hadn't met my eye since she brought me the milkshake.

"Okay, in my defense I was protecting you because I knew they only wanted to get into your pants and nothing else." I defended myself.

"How would you know that?" she asked

"Because they are boys, and that's what they do," I said.

............................................................................................................................................................

Where do you think Nicolas is going with this "talk"?

I am so excited for Leo and Megan!

It's the week of Thanksgiving, what are you preparing?