Give me a kiss?

Hahaha! Now I can write about suga and daichi's love story as a COUPLE!

Heheheheheheh....

And so we begin...

Suga's pov

Me and daichi we're walking to school hand in hand.. it felt so right to be with daichi... I don't regret anything I said to him the other day or... ever...

I remember yesterday when Tanaka couldn't even control himself he was so happy that we finally got together...

I giggled

"What are you laughing about princess?" Daichi asked looking down at me with a smile

"Just How Tanaka couldn't stop telling yesterday!" I continued to laugh and soon daichi laughed to.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Asahi said jogging to catch up to us.

"We were laughing at the stunt Tanaka pulled yesterday on how he couldn't stop yelling" daichi said with a big smile

"You don't even want to know the headache I had from dealing with him... I mostly feel bad for Ennoshita though!" Asahi said laughing "but seriously, suga you don't know the pain it was to get daichi to finally confess to you! He was so nervous to!"

"Asahi!"

"You were nervous? I couldn't tell!" I said laughing

"Really?! I thought I was being obvious.." daichi said chuckling

"I'm so happy I can now openly talk about how much daichi was obsessed with you suga! I mean whenever you weren't with him he would freak out and look for you! Or how pissed he was when michimiya threatened you! Or-"

"I think that's enough embarrassing me Asahi..." daichi said covering his face with his other hand. Cute!

"Or do we wanna talk about how suga reacted after her and daichi's little date awhile back?"

We all turned around to a grinning noya... damn you noya!

"I remember me suga and the girls were hanging out and all she could talk about was the date~" Noya said walking infront of us

"Noya!" I cried out

"Asahi! I can't believe you! I was supposed to expose suga before you exposed daichi!" Noya said walking infront of Asahi pouting, asahis face went completely red.

"Geez Asahi your obvious." Daichi said pulling me along and Asahi and noya catching up not long after.

We walked into the school gates and immediately eyes were on me and daichi... I mean just yesterday we were telling people that we weren't dating and the next day we come into school holding hands...

"Geez people really like to stare don't they!" Noya said laughing

"H-hey Nishinoya!" A guy with black hair and hazel eyes came running up to us.

"Hmm? What's up?" Noya asked casually.

The guys Than handed Noya a love letter. Omg Noya's getting a boyfriend! NO I DONT SHIP IT! It has to be Asahi and noya!

"H-here! U-umm... please don't answer me know! Could you meet me in the storage room after school for your answer?..."

Noya looked shocked, and Asahi looked completely jealous. Can someone give Asahi lessons on how NOT to look extremely jealous when another guy is talking to Noya? Thanks.