Note from the author

Hi everyone,

First of all, I'd like to thank you for having an interest in reading my story, and it means a lot to me.

Before we begin, there's something I'd like you to know.

Back then in 2015, I already posted the first six chapters (including prologue) from my first novel, The Diary of Modern Cinderella.

But after releasing three books, I realized that there was a huge difference regarding the writing quality in The Diary of Modern Cinderella.

After contemplating for quite sometimes, I've decided to rewrite The Diary of Modern Cinderella from scratch during NaNoWriMo 2016. And the brand new version of The Diary of Modern Cinderella is now available for sale at your favorite book retailers. 

The story is more or less the same as the original one. But there are some slight changes in the plot, so then the story will flow better.

If you already read the original version of The Diary of Modern Cinderella, please let me know in the comment what do you think about the new version.

The book is currently available for sale on the ebook retailers. The print version will come out soon. I'll keep you posted when the print book is already available for sale.

I hope that the first six chapters will be enough to get you hooked. If you're interested in this novel and would like to buy the book, you can get it here:

http://www.sekinamayu.com/thediaryofmoderncinderella

Happy reading!

Sekina Mayu