Quarantine

FLUFF

Y/n POV:
Ever since quarantine started I've felt lonely... My boyfriend Gaege couldn't come over, yes. I know it gives him more time to focus on his YouTube carrier. But I just feel lonely... I can't help it.. I got a message on discord from the boys inviting me to do a Vr video with them. I agreed. I set up everything. And then joined them. When I joined, Gabby, and Kristy came running up to me saying something like. 'She's here!' Or 'WHOO Y/N.'

"Ooo~ finally~" Kristy said

"Finally what?!" I asked, they just looked at me with there baby brush skins on.

"Who do you think came up with the idea to invite the girls?!" Gabby asked me.

"I dunno~" I said teasingly, which.. made them both groan.

I laughed at them, and looked around to see what map we were all playing on. I was looking around, then looked down to see the character I was playing as, and I seen two virtual arms wrapped around my virtual waist. I turned around to see who it was and... Gaege was standing there holding me in Vr chat-. I giggled a bit.

"Hiii~ y/n~" Gaege said in his Juicy voice, which made me laugh even more.

"Your too cute to live." I said which made everyone stop what they were doing. And looked at me and Juicy.

"THAT MEANS SOMEONE KILL HIM!" I yelled making everyone laugh.

After a few more skits we were finally done recording. I said goodbye to them, then left Vr chat. I decided to lay down and maybe take a nap, but nope that didn't happen. I got a call from my bff, Kayla (or any other name you want) and I answered it. She wanted to know if I was doing alright, and if Gaege ever broke my heart, which made me worry.

I told Kayla, everything was fine between me and Gaege then hung up. I got worried when she asked me if Gaege ever broke my heart. I heard the front door open, my heart started beating fast. I heard a knock on my bedroom door, I started to tear up. I didn't know who it was! I hid underneath my blankets, when I heard the door open, I calmly said,

"Please don't hurt me.." My voice got a lil' shaky at the end.

"Why would I hurt my Princess?" I heard Gaege ask.

Gaege lifted the blankets off of me.

Gaege POV:
As I lifted the blankets off of y/n, I seen she had tears in her eyes. I pulled her close,

"What's wrong babe..?" I asked in my Juicy voice.

"I'm fine.. You just scared me thats all.." She replied.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you!" I apologized.

Y/n hugged me back. I laid her down and laid next her. We cuddled and eventually y/n fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head, and not soon after I fell asleep with my head on hers.

Hai so I was gonna make this a smut chapter but I changed my mind. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you next time REEEEEEEEEEEE Bai~ Bitches!!