Chapter 4

~Techno's POV~

"I- y-yes." I stutter out.
————
Me and Eret are making a new castle far away from my base. I decided not to wear my mask today but bring it with me just in case. Block after block and we finally finished, I would say it looks better than the old one. We walk inside to our throwns. I quickly put on my mask as Fundy walks inside.
"Great place you built here Techn— Eret?!" Fundy yelled, surprised.
"Yup, it's me-"  "Wait, what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I don't know, I was bored and saw that you were building something." He said with a friendly smile.
We sat there in silence for a few seconds.
"Go away, please." I tell him breaking the awkward silence.
"Bye!" He said as he walked out.
I waited until he was gone and took my mask off. A couple of minutes pass and I decided to sit with Eret. He started moving to the arm of the thrown, making room for me. I smile and sit down. Not even a minute later he starts playing with my hair.
"Your hair is so soft and the color looks so pretty!" He says, joyfully admiring my semi-curled hair.
He quickly gets bored and lays across the whole thrown. He takes his crown off and admires the colorful jewels evenly placed on the crown forming a rainbow pattern. He then grabs mine off of my head and starts looking at it. He smiles as he sees the colors on the crown. I sat confused but amused by his fascination he has for both crowns. He then took my crown and put it on his head then put his crown on my head. He grabs my face and pulls my head to face him, not to close but definitely close enough to look at clearly.
"W-What are you doing?" I ask.
"You look very pretty with the rainbow crown." "That should be your crown now." He says looking at me with adoration. I look at him with my crown on, blushing slightly at the sight. He giggles still holding onto my cheeks. He looks me in the eyes and slowly pulls my face towards his. My lips meet with his. I was surprised at first but quickly melted into the kiss. I heard footsteps inside of the castle echoing down the halls. I slowly pull away and cover the left side of my face with my arm. The footsteps get louder then suddenly stop. I slowly look up and notice Eret sitting on the floor beside the thrown.
"Is that you, Techno?" I hear a voice say.
"Yeah, and who might you be?" I ask looking down slightly.
"Aw, come on big man you know who I am!" I hear them yell.
"Put on your mask and meet us outside." I hear another voice say.
I look up and see Tommy and Tubbo standing in the archway to our throwns.
"You can bring Eret too." Tubbo adds.
I wave my hand for them to go ahead. I quickly get up and put my mask on and leave Eret's crown on with it. I run over to Eret and help him up, his big boots making it hard to get off of the floor. We run as fast as we can to the entrance of the castle, I almost trip on the way.

A/N: The forth part is done! I told my friend about this story so if you are reading this then hi! I hope you enjoyed so far! This was a pretty long story. Words:570