{five}

{time skip}

     I WAS NOW ON a jet to England. I said bye to Finn an hour ago.

I get a phone call from my dad which I answered.

"Anasatsia what the fuck are you doing?" he shouts. He's been trying to contact me for so long but I've always never answered.

"Being happy. I'm gaining more followers, don't worry. I posted a ton of pictures. That's what you want, right? Followers, money, and fame? That's what I'm doing," I say before ending the call.

Anastasia Cavier @anastasiacavier

The trip is coming to an end. Only England and Venice, Italy left guys:(  (photo taken in Finn's backyard)

Tommyinnit
I'll see you soon women
  Anastasia Cavier
  I'll see you soon tomkin

I finally landed in England. I planned on getting an Uber to drop off my stuff at the hotel then go to Tommy's but Lou said it was getting boring there at my house and he wanted to stay in England for a while. So he insisted on bringing my stuff to the hotel while I go to Tommy's.

But first, I went shopping. I've bought a lot of new clothes along the way of the whole running away thing and I'm finding new styles. I decided to get Tommy a bottle of coke too.

I was on my way to Tommy's. He sent me the address and it wasn't far from here so I didn't need a car or anything. Reaching there, I realized it wasn't the address of a house. It was the address of a famous garden here. I look back at the address on my phone.

I can't be this dumb.

"WOMEN!" a familiar voice yells. Before I could turn around, a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and picks me up from the ground. I laugh at his actions. He finally puts me back down and takes my hand in his.

"So, how was the trip?" he asks.

"Well, it was fun. After England, I'll be going to Venice. Don't tell anyone this. But there's this place where my big sister brought me as a kid. I was 9? Yeah, 9. It's this small bridge. The sunrise looks very pretty there and that's where generations of my family fell in love."

I'm actually not joking. That's where my big sister found her soulmate, where my mom found my dad, where my grandma met my granpa, and on and on. I'd like to keep up the thing. I'm not sure I'll find someone there though.

"Are females this deep?" he asks.

I laugh at his words. "I don't know. Maybe it's only me. Being a hopeless romantic runs in the blood."

~

Anastasia Cavier @anastasiacavier

Photo credits to the one and only: Tomkin

Tommyinnit
ik i'm a very good photographer