A-Z Fluff (charles leclerc)

A = Attractive what do they find attractive about the other?

Charles loves y/n simple but classic style, being so into fashion he notices a girls style first and can appreciate it more than most.
Y/n finds Charles face utter perfection. From his beautiful green eyes and his dimples when he smiles at her.

B = Baby do they want a family? why/why not?

Yes, he does. After losing his own dad young, he would love to have his own kids and hopes he can be as incredible as his own dad was.

C = Cuddle how do they cuddle?

Charles prefers being the little spoon. But if y/n wants to be, he'll let her and hold her close and tightly.

D = Dates what are dates with them like?

Romantic. Charles loves romantic candlelit dinners. Where they can dress up and just be them lost in each other's eyes and deep conversation.

E = Everything you are my ____ (e.g my life, my world...)

Charles "You are mon tresor (treasure)"
Y/n "You are my coeur (heart)"

F = Feelings when did they know they were falling in love?

Charles knew he was in love when he couldn't stop smiling during post race media. It was after a hard race and a DNF due to engine issues. Y/n was in view when he was doing his interviews and he just couldn't stop smiling, as she looked so perfectly confused by the whole race media ring.

G = Gentle are they gentle? If so, how?

Charles is very gentle, he loves love, romance and affection. He's very affectionate no matter who is around and will do everything in his power to keep y/n feeling loved.

H = Hand/Hold how do they like to hold? how do they like to hold hands?

Yes. Not at races. As it causes too much of an issue online and Charles hates when it upsets y/n.
But at home and alone he loves nothing more than holding her hand or entwining their fingers.

I = Impression first impression/s

Y/n was instantly in love with Charles. His smile lit up the room and when he smiled at her, she seen fireworks.
Charles first impression was attraction. Y/n was the most beautiful girl in the room.

J = Joker are they into pulling pranks?

Little ones like scaring each other by jumping out on each other yes. Proper pranks no.

K = Kisses how do they kiss?

Charles loves all kinds of kisses... small gentle ones, passionate ones.. but his favourite is when y/n kisses his hands before the race.

L = Love: who says I love you first?

Charles said I love you first. Y/n had to miss a race and whilst explaining to her how much he missed her. He slipped it out by accident then thought about it.
"Oh. Wait no. I do love you."

M = Memory their favorite moment together

Charles loves the moment when he realised he was in love with y/n.
Y/n favourite moment is when she met Charles, after going to one of her little brothers race weekends. She didn't expect to fall in love at a race.

N = Nickel do they spoil? do they buy the person they love everything?

Charles loves to spoil the people he loves and y/n is no exception. Even when she tells him to stop.

O = Orange what color reminds them of their other half

Red... passion for Charles and y/n's favourite colour so it's good they Charles is in a Ferrari car driving.

P = Petnames what petnames do they use?

Baby
Bunny
Amour

Q = Quaint: what is their favourite non-modern thing?
Charles loves to play the piano and y/n likes to sing along with what he plays.

R = Rainy Day: what do they like to do on a rainy day?

Charles loves to go on his simulator and get some training in. Or if y/n is home, he'll make a blanket fort and have snacks and watch films.

S = Sad how do they cheer themselves/each other up

Y/n gives Charles a lot of affection when he need to be cheered up. Movies with him cuddling into her, and y/n playing with his hair.
Charles buys y/n her favourite flowers when she needs cheered up.

T = Talking what do they love to talk about?

Charles loves to talk about sports, food and fashion. But mainly he loves trying to convince an already convinced y/n to come to the race weekends with him.
Y/n loves to talk about food, films and travel with Charles.

U = Unencumbered: What helps them relax?

Charles likes to go running or a it on the boat to go snorkelling if he is home in Monaco. But ultimately he loves just snuggling with y/n to relax him. 

V = Vaunt: what do they like to show off? What are they proud of?

Charles likes to show off y/n in his Ferrari. He is proud he has made his dream of driving for Ferrari. He's happy he has found the love of his life whilst driving for Ferrari so why not combine them.

W = Wedding: when, how, where do they propose?

Charles proposed at the exact place and date they first met 2 years previous. Mugello, whilst showing support to their little brothers competing.
As soon as Charles locked eyes with a jubilant y/n he knew he was smitten with her. So where's better to propose than a track. He takes y/n on a late night track walk, which ends up on a candle walkway to a beautiful table picnic. Where he goes down on one knee. 

X = Xylophone: What's their song?

Paradise by Coldplay

Y = You're the ___ to my ___ (e.g the cookies to my milk, the macaroni to my cheese)

You're the treasure to my treasure chest

Z = Zebra: if they wanted a pet, what pet would they get?

They would get a dog, if they were able to in their apartment and if they were home enough to take care of it properly.