After Story Two

Songah cannot stop laughing seeing her boyfriend childishly whining about Hyeonho.

"Stop whining. You know Hyeonho was just joking,"

She says.

"I know, Songah-ssi. But still, how come he didn't wait for me, huh?"

"Seriously, didn't you hear him telling you that he had a flight to catch? I think it is way better if you visit him later,"

"To the U.S?"

Songah nods.

"It is hard enough to find time to spend with you, and now you want me just to use any spare time of mine to visit Hyeonho?"

He says, again, childishly.

She shrugs.

"Hyeonho told me that he is lonely after you abandoning him, though. And I take his words as an indirect complaint to me, for snatching your attention from him."

She laughs, heartily.

"Jeez. Don't take his words to your heart, Songah-ssi. Let's just stop talking about him. I am dealing with him later. Let's go back to the office. Youngin noona and others have been waiting for you,"

He takes her hand, wrapping it tight around his.

"OK, Park Joonyoung-nim."

**

After Youngin closing the brief meeting, both Joonyoung and Songah excuse themselves from the others.

While they are waiting for the taxi,

Joonyoung feels hesitant to say something to her.

Songah notices his silence.

"What's going on?"

"Hmm, Songah-ssi, I----"

"Yes?"

Songah suddenly feels nervous at his silence, and is reminded by what Hyeonho has said.

"Don't worry; maybe he will talk about it tonight,"

"Will he?"

She asks herself.

She now doesn't even dare to look at him in the eyes, worried he might notice her nervousness.

Yet, Songah knows there is nothing she can hide from Joonyoung.

After all, he is quick-witted especially if it is related to her.

He can see through her.

And she knows that, very well.

"Songah-ssi? Are you okay?"

"Oh, yes, sorry, what did you say?"

She nervously averts his attention.

"I haven't said anything though. Are you okay? Have you got your dinner?"

He is now worried to death of her.

"Sure, I am okay. Sorry. And yes, I have got my dinner."

She smiles, admiring his adorable concern to her.

"What do you want to say, Joonyoung-ssi?"

"I----"

"Yes?"

"I don't want to send you home, tonight. C---can you stay with me tonight?"

He bravely asks her.

After a very long day, he doesn't want to spend any lonely night.

At least, not for tonight.

He needs her, to be by his side.

No, he wants her.

He knows how tired they both, maybe once they arrive at his place, Songah would just directly go to sleep, without having any talk together.

But, that is more than enough for him.

He just wants her: her presence, accompanying him to get through the night.

Meanwhile, Joonyoung does not know how impactful his question was to Songah.

And now, her mind is wandering here and there, Hyeonho's words are even ringing inside her mind right now.

"Will he?"

She once again asks herself.

She smiles lovingly at him.

She takes his left hand, wrapping it around her right one, and feeling the electrifying ecstatic their rings has sent to her whole body.

She decides not to think much about what he meant by giving her ring this morning.

She has decided to let things flow naturally, as she always does in their relationship.

Joonyoung knows best what to do for their relationship

And there she just religiously follows his lead.

She realizes that whether he will tell her about their rings tonight, tomorrow, or some time later, it doesn't even matter anymore to her.

What matters is she can feel wholeheartedly his genuine gesture by giving her the couple ring she had never expected before.

Songah is happy, to see Joonyoung happy.

And today is one of the happiest moments Joonyoung has once again given to her.

She needs to pay him back.

No, she has to.

"Let's go, to your home."

She answers candidly, sincerely.

***