Second Saviour

Warning: homelessness, fevers, mentioned vomiting (though it doesn't happen), starvation

***

As the role of class representative was given to Sora, so were the duties that were...less than desirable. This included monthly meetings with the student council and the representatives from other classes. As much as Sora hated dealing with people who always spoke officially, she had no choice but to put up with them for the sake of her class.

In Sora's arms was a folder containing the suggestions made by her classmates on how the school could be improved. On paper, of course, because the student council would give her hell if they weren't. She knocked on Mikado's door, sighing for what she had to do.

"Mikado! We have the meeting soon! Are you dressed?" She called.

"Hold on, I'm just buttoning my shirt!" Was the response she got, muffled by the door. Because Sora had officially stated that she was sharing her role with Mikado, he had to come to the meetings as well. However, he was only seen as her 'second in-command' in both everyone's eyes and his own. Sora had told him that he didn't really need to pay attention in the meetings, so if he wanted to fall asleep, she'd wake him up after the meeting was finished.

The door opened and Mikado came out, attempting to adjust his tie but soon giving up and letting it hang loosely around his neck. "So, it's time?" He was answered by a nod. "Let's go, then. I, um, am not able to store a lot of mana in me yet, so we'll have to walk there." He sighed, putting his shoes on.

Sora lead the way out of their dorm, walking with him to the accessibility elevator, which they were allowed use of due to Mikado's poor walking abilities and pain in his feet. He had initially refused a cane, claiming that he was getting better, but he was still wobbly on his feet and the girls of Room 2-29 had agreed that if Mikado is going somewhere other than the dorm, one of them should be nearby to make sure he was okay.

Once they got to the first floor, they walked together out of the residence building and to the main building of Hope's Peak Academy. The class representative meetings would always occur on the first Saturday of every month in a fifth floor classroom, according to upperclassman Chiaki Nanami. They went to another accessibility elevator and took it to the fifth floor, where they went over to classroom 5-C to join the meeting.

They opened the door and walked in, seeing that they weren't the last ones to arrive. The student council president noticed them enter and smiled. "Hello, Sora and Mikado. We're still waiting on Chiaki." Soshun explained.

"For an upperclassman, it's shameful to arrive late!" Kiyotaka proclaimed. "How long has she been doing this? Her lateness shouldn't be permitted!"

"Ever since she became her class's representative last year." Asukasei answered, pushing his glasses back.

"She's narcoleptic, give her a break!" Kiriko snapped at the Ultimate Moral Compass.

Kiyotaka recoiled, quickly realizing his error. "My sincerest apologies! I was not aware! I will never complain about her lateness again!" He stammered.

Sora sighed and took Mikado's hand, dragging him to a desk to sit down at so that the meeting could begin soon. A few minutes later, Chiaki came through the door playing a round of Gala Omega on her portable Nantendo. "Sorry, everyone." She apologized, going to a desk and sitting down.

"It seems we are all here." Tsubasa spoke serenely. "So then, shall we begin?" The others seemed to agree and began to talk about their classmates' suggestions and wrote them down.