Prologue

Narrator

March 18th, 2000
The Johnson Residence

Screaming

That's all the 9 year old girl heard.

The screams of her parents coming from downstairs crying and yelling for help from someone from the outside of their home.

Julianna slowly rose up from her laying position in her bed and looked around her room, her attention quickly going to the glass of water on he nightstand. The water was floating out of her cup and in the air.

The small girl slowly stood up from her bed, walking across the room to her door, slowly opening it. She walked over to the stairs and walked down them, walking to the living room,the room in which her parents screams were coming from.

Red

That's all she saw. Red lightening.

The red lightening was surrounding her parents, making her parents barely visible.

Her parents screams for help soon turned into screams of them telling their daughter to run, to go find help or just get as far away from the house as possible.

Fear

That's all Julianna felt.

Fear of what was causing the red lightening.

Fear of her parents dying.

Fear of what would happen to her if her parents died.

Fear of Julianna herself dying.

The frightened girl closed her eyes for 2 seconds and that's when she knew, they didn't make it.

When she reopened her eyes, the red lightening was gone. But, her parents were lying in the middle of the living room, knifes through their hearts.

Julianna turned around to go find a phone to call the police and there he was. Julianna came to a stop, frightened of the man in the yellow suit standing in front of her.

"I'll see you soon, Julianna."

Then he was gone.