Finns group of friends

"What did he look like? Was he cute, tall, short?" The eagerly girl asked

"What did he look like? Was he cute, tall, short?" The eagerly girl asked. "Val he just looks like Finn, but cuter and....way more shy than he is" Aria said grabbing a plate with food on it and putting it on the costumers table. "Cuter! Did you just say Finn was cute?!" She said as she jumped off the counter. Aria shook her head. "I told you this before Val, I had a crush on him in middle school. We're in high school now." She said walking over to valorie. "but once you like someone else those feelings never go away you know." She said grabbing her stuff. Aria just rolled her eyes. She didn't want to admit it to val, but yes she never really got over the crush that she once had. "I'll see you later I have to close up late with Zach" Val nodded and waved goodbye and gave Zach a hug.

Aria was just humming to a song when the door bells chimed and a groups of boys walked in. Not just any group of boys, Finns group. Aria's eyes widened as she mad eye contact with Finn. She quickly spun around and rushed over to behind the counter where he couldn't see her. "Zach you get the table with the boys I got the one with the old couple." She said as she grabbed a notepad and a pen. As she was getting ready to walk up to the couple, she felt zach's hand grab her sleeve and pulled her back. "There's no way.... I'm not going up to that group alone, there are at least 20!!" Aria rolled her eyes, yes there were a lot but he's   exaggerating. As they both walked up to the group she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. "Hello we will be taking your orders today, I'm Zach and this is Aria, how may I help you." The whole group just ordered milkshakes and fries. As Aria was waiting for the milkshake she was complaining to zach about how they could've ordered the exact same thing at McDonald's. He rolled his eyes playfully and gave her a small smile. Aria then took the three baskets of fries and walked over to the loud table of boys. She gave them the fries then went on her way back to get the milkshakes, on her way back to get the milkshakes she overheard Finn and Jaeden talking bad about her. "Oh I'm Aria and I think I'm a know it all and I think I can just boss people around with my smartass" They mimicked a voice that was much too high to even be aria's. Aria was so infuriated that any part in her heart that still had feelings for Finn were now gone. She grabbed two of the milkshakes and stormed over to their table. She dumped the entire milkshake onto Finn and jaedens head. "Enjoy your milkshake asshole" she walked away and ripped off her apron and threw it in the room with all of the storage. "Good luck Zach, your gonna need it with them." He chuckled as he waved her goodbye.

Zach and Aria were friends since the beginning of freshman year, yes Zach was a pretty hot guy but she knew not to get attached in that kind of way. Yes they flirted once or twice but she quickly got focused on work and school.Aria had known Valorie when they were in kindergarten. She has been there for Aria at every moment, including when her mom left. Valorie has been helping Aria get out of her comfort zone, since the incident she hasn't really made any friends. Luckily she didn't have to, work has giving her the chance to be herself.
                                             ~~~
The next day Aria had been exhausted. She got home late from work, didn't finish her homework until midnight, and couldn't fall asleep until 4 in the morning. She met up with Zach and valorie at the library at almost 6 in the morning. "Ugh why can't school be later and not be interrupting my sleep" she said as she leaned her head on the table. Both of her friends laughed but also agreed. The bell soon ringed and the trio got up getting ready to walk together to classes. Aria had math first while Zach and Val had science. To their luck both of their first classes were near each other. "How much do you want to bet today one of us will get detention" Val said annoyed. "Between the three of us I'm betting Aria." He smirked at the girl. "Oh what! It's not my fault my stupid math teacher is so strict during the mornings" she rolled her eyes. "And is it his fault that you have more of an attitude in the mornings too?" Zach said laughing. Aria smacked his arm with the back of her hand.