Prologue

Byun Baekhyun.

Smart. Handsome. Rich. Popular. Overall, perfect. He is well-loved by all people. People think he is perfect and that nothing could be missing from him. He is complete.

He also thought that too. He thinks that there's nothing that he could wish for. That there's nothing that he need to look for. With the people who loved him and the person he loves with his side, he can't look for anything anymore.

But the only person he thinks that could make him happy is the girl that he loves the most. Taeyeon. He loves her. He thinks that she's already the one. The one that would be his life and he would be the life of her life. And that's for sure. He thinks.

He never wanted same sex relationships. He hated those and thought that those are shits that shouldn't even have happened in this world. He would be grossed out when he would find them at certain places even at the t.v.

But what would happen if a certain guy would come into his life?

Would that change a thing? Would he still feel complete if he loses this guy? Would his belief change? Will his thoughts change? Would he still think that way?

Or would he still think that he is complete without this guy as long as Taeyeon is there?

°°°°°
Hope you'll like the story.

I ship BaekYeol so bad, that's why I made this story. To all BaekYeol shippers who can't contain their feels when BaekYeol happens. I. Feel. You.

Kekeke. Bye.