Long Time no see, Family

Tay's P.O.V

After we reached the airport, We immediately rushed to the ticket counter and did all the formalities and now we are seated in our seats in the airplane, my sister sighed a relief. "Glad you made it in time, I thought you were gonna be late again." She mocked.

"As much I would love to fight with you, I am tired," I said resting my head on the seat. "Why were we rushing children?" Our innocent grandma asked. She probably had no clue all the way.

"Grandma, well dad's got into an accident." Look spoke and Grandma's eye widened. "Oh my god, really? Your dad is so careless, ugh. Why is this plane moving so slow? I need to get to my son now." Grandma started mumbling while we tried to calm her down.

This day is gonna be a long day. Sigh.

Skip time~

After our flight since we didn't bring any clothes, so no need for waiting for the suitcases.

 I texted my mom and soon went to the hospital where dad was at. There We saw him lying on a bed talking to a mom who was folding her hands clearly worrying for dad.

"Daaddddd" Mook shouted as we were making our way to get our dad. "How are you? Is the accident that bad? Oh god, your leg is all wrapped with the bandage."
She said panicking.

Well, It is a matter of fact to panic on. "How did this happen?" I asked him too clearly panicking as my sister.

"Relax children, it's nothing big. I just fall off my motorcycle. The doctor said it's not that bad but I have to have this bandage on my leg. " dad said smiling even being in this state.

We sighed a relief when we heard about this.

 "You idiot, always making your wife and children worried. What would have happened if you fell off a motorcycle on a highway. Stop using your old motorcycle and accept that you are old now. Even your youngest son is already 27 now." Granny said shouting at dad now. She doesn't back up from insulting us through that too. (a/n: typical Asian mom has entered the hospital)

"Okok Mae, I understand. I will stop bugging your daughter-in-law and sell my motorcycle, my precious baby." My father said after earning himself half an hour shout from grandma. Dad's motorcycle was his most prestigious possession and we all hated the fact that it was considering how old he is now.

"Who would buy your 20-year-old bike anyways, you need to give it to the scratch collector."

Mom chuckled at that. "Thank you mom ". "No problem my daughter."

One thing to know about my family, We can't leave without bugging each other and loving each other at the same time.

Now I am currently filling a form to discharge my dad out of the hospital while my mom and sister are helping dad and grandma in the car.

I decided to stay home for a few days because I am off-schedule and It has been a long since I have spent time with my family. My sister is also staying. 

I filled out my form and made my way to the family car. It was a 7 seater so we were able to adjust otherwise mom would have told me to take a cab.

While in the car, grandma suggested visiting some Buddhist temple and mom agreed instantly but Dad was still recovering so we had to postpone the plan which got grandma upset.

We reached home soon afterward. "Are you guys hungry?" Mom asked. "I and Tay ate at a restaurant outside the hospital, " Mook told mom and she nodded.

 "Mae, Honey wanna have some mushroom soup?" She asked to which dad and grandma nodded.

So, mom went to the kitchen to cook the soup as we made our way to sit in the living room.

"My children, have you thought about your plans?" Grandma suddenly asked making us startled. 

" well yeah, I am going to take over our dad's business in Bangkok," Mook said proudly. 

"I am going to take over his branch here in Chiang Mai then after my contract with GMM finishes," I replied to grandma too.  Dad chuckled.

"grandma is asking you guys if you have แฟน (it means girlfriend /boyfriend in Thai since the word is gender-neutral)

"oh," I said and remained silent. Grandma kept looking between me and Mook hoping at least one of them to have someone. 

"Grandma, since you brought this topic up, There is a guy.." Grandma's eyes lit up while dad snickered. He has always been possessive of my sister like a typical dad. While My eyes widened. when did this happen?

"Great. We don't care about other things, bring him to meet us." Mom shouted coming out from the kitchen. 

"And what about you, Tay?" Mook asked. I sighed, "I am busy with relationships right now." I gave them my answer and my whole family rolled their eyes on me in sync. I laughed.

Time skip for the nth time in this chapter~

I must have come home after a long time because the home food tasted like heaven. 

Ugh, so good. 

So, after a not so peaceful dinner about grandma ranting to me to get a girlfriend and marry soon, I was sitting on the corner of the swimming pool to relax my thoughts and think through things at the same time. It was chilly outside which made me shiver a little.

Right then, I heard some footsteps coming towards me and the person wrapped me around in a thick shawl and then proceeded to take a seat beside me and also put her legs inside the water.

"It's cold outside, What are you doing here?" I looked up at my mom who was shivering after putting her shawl around me. I pulled her closer and hugged her so that I could warm her body too with the shawl which she provided.

"You know it would have been so romantic if it were some other girls and not your mom," she said laughing at herself and I couldn't help but smile at her too. Coming back home surely helps me forget my problems for some time.

"You haven't been sleeping well, have you? Is something bothering you?" She is back to her form.

 "It's nothing Mae, It is because of shootings during the night, I haven't had proper rest." I lied to her. But Of course, She didn't buy it and gave me an 'I-am-your-mom-I-know-everything-just-from-your-looks' look. I sighed.

"Mae, have I told you New is getting married?" I diverted the topic well not exactly but yeah. She looked at me with a shocked expression. "WHAT? New as in your best friend is getting married?" She asked with an unreadable expression on her face.

Mom adored New, and not only her but my whole family did.

She holds on to me tighter hugging my body now. "Yeah, in three weeks  technically." This time Mom nearly fell off the swimming pool.

"WHAT?!! THREE WEEKS THAT IS so fast" Mom half yelled, half-whispered. "How are you doing son?" She asked worriedly. "Huh, me? What's with the sudden change of topic? I am doing fine." She is caressing my cheeks now.

"That's a total change of my fairy tale," Mom whispered something but I wasn't quite able to hear. She slowly let go of me and stood up.

"Go to sleep and don't think too much.  There will be a time that You will find someone too and my son deserves to be happy " she said smiling throughout.

I couldn't get where she was headed with her words but I definitely felt touched.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyooo polcas! New chapter is up! sorry for posting late.

 And thank you soo much for  150 reads! Woah I didn't expect it to be this fast in this boring story of mine. I can't thank you guys enough for clicking my story and reading it. lots of love <333 

I might not be able to upgrade my story regularly from now on but I will try my best to!

Make sure to let me know if you liked the chapter or not!

See ya next time!