Chapter 42: Jin

(Y/N) Your Name
(F/N) Friend's Name
(D/N) Dog's Name
<<<>>>

Jin trembled in fear as he kneeled down to (Y/N)'s level, quickly examining her leg.

"Are you ok?" He asked her.

She swallowed and nodded, to his relief. "Taehyung, give me your jacket."

He handed it to Jin quickly, and Jin tied it around (Y/N)'s leg tightly. He helped her to her feet, and held her up with his shoulder.

"Yoongi how do we get out of here?" Jin asked.

"The front door has been compromised. But Jimin says the room leads to a garage that's open. It's got a few guys... we don't know if they're armed... but if you can run through them we'll drive in front of it, you can just hop in and we'll get the hell out of here."

Jin nodded. "Ok. Which way?"

"Straight out. The door's that way."

Jin took a breath and looked at (Y/N). He could feel her breath on his neck as she held onto his shoulder.

"(Y/N) are you ok?" Taehyung asked her. She smiled and nodded.

She always smiled. She never wanted them to stress out, or worry. (Y/N) always wanted to carry the burden so they could feel happy. Jin couldn't help but want to hold her in his arms and never let her go.

The four walked over to the door. Jin swallowed as he assessed the situation. "Jungkook, you're the fastest. Take (Y/N) and run to the van. Tae, you follow. I'm going to stay behind and distract the men."

"But-"

"No buts." Jin stopped Taehyung. "If I'm the one who stays behind, the police will care much more." He said with a gentle chuckle.

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide. "No! I'm not leaving you behind! Jin I-"

Jin held her chin up with his fingers and placed a kiss on her forehead. He sighed, gently cupping her face and looking down at her.

"(Y/N), I think I've been in love with you ever since you stepped foot in the rehearsal room." He smiled. "And when they took you, I..... I just can't lose you again."

Before (Y/N) could protest anymore, Jungkook picked her up in his arms.

"Jin! Wait-"

Before dashing out the door, Jin turned to give her one last smile.

"Hey! World Wide Handsome right here!" The three guards turned. One guard held up his gun in caution.

Jin swallowed. He didn't really have a plan.

"Sell me instead!" He cried, jumping up and down.

"Who are you?! Put your hands up?!"

The three men began to surround him, leaving a clear path.

"Go!" Jin shouted.

In a flash, Jungkook and Taehyung sprinted out the door. The van screeched to a halt in front of the open garage door, and Namjoon pushed the van door open. Jungkook flew in with (Y/N).

With the three men distracted, Jin kicked at the hand holding the gun. The man instinctively let go, and Taehyung dove from under him to catch it.

He trembled as he held it up, but Jin waved at him. "Tae! Let's go!"

Taehyung nodded and ran backwards, holding the gun up to them just in case. Before diving backwards into the car, he threw the gun as far as he could to the side.

Hoseok slammed the van shut. "Drive!"

Yoongi stomped on the gas and the van screeched as it drove out of view. Jin looked out the window and watched the three bewildered and confused men go out of sight.

He sighed and leaned his head back, wiping his brow. But not before he remembered (Y/N) had been shot in the leg.

"(Y/N), are you alright?"

"I'm fine! Why would you make me worry like that!" She scolded, punching his shoulder.

Jin couldn't contain his grin. "I can't believe we saved you."

"Don't hog her for yourself!" Hoseok cried, tears falling down his face as he tackled (Y/N) in a hug. "(Y/N) I missed you so much!"

One by one each member held her in his arms on the way back, Jimin even crawling back from the passenger seat to embrace her.

"(Y/N) when we get got the hospital I swear I'll hug you too." Yoongi called out.

(Y/N) winced before nodding. "Don't worry! I know you will."

Jin placed his arms around her protectively. Now that he finally had her back, he never wanted to let go.

<<<>>>

Needless to say, everyone missed their flight to Korea the next morning.

The boys drove straight to an emergency room, so (Y/N)'s leg could be saved. And luckily, it was. After a few hours of pretending to be a sleeping Jin, (F/N) was called and she cried as she held her post-surgery friend in her arms.

The director and the producer showed up an hour later. They tried to find Jeonghee once they were called, but he had gone missing from his room.

Si-Hyuk Bang made an appearance the next day at the hospital as well. The boys were happy to see him. He was worried about the mobsters coming after them for revenge, but (Y/N) recalled all those times the man with the deep voice scolded Jeonghee in anger and realized they had their revenge with him already.

"I can't believe I let someone like Jeonghee take over my position without realizing how dangerous he was. He really fooled me." Si-Hyuk sighed. "No matter. I will be resuming my position as the BTS on call manager."

Namjoon grinned. "Really?!"

"Of course! And (Y/N), you will be on paid medical leave, of course. Once you're better we'll have you back on the job." He said.

She nodded with a smile. "I'm glad to hear it."

Jin cleared his throat. "Um, Mr. Bang sir... I'd like to speak with you. Please."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What is it?"

"Uhh... privately."