Roses amaze me ( Zouis)

A/N: This is a one shot. I know it's long but who cares. Please Please comment and vote. I would just die if you did! Thanks lovelies!!!

They were all seated in Harry's flat watching television. Harry was in the kitchen popping popcorn for the movie. How they ever chose what movie to watch was anyone's guess. Louis was ruthless in his movie selection. If anyone didn't agree with him he would argue them down. Even more so since his hormonal balance was out of whack. Being five months pregnant could do that to you.

Niall was seated next to him watching the previews. Liam was also in the kitchen pouring drinks for the lot. He walked in with a full trey, setting it down on the coffee table. Harry came soon after with a huge bowl. Zayn was rested in the single chair off to the side. Harry sat next to Niall then Liam sat next to him. Louis picked up the remote and paused play on Grease. This was one of his favorite movies and he loved to sing along with the words, they all did. But Zayn noticed that Lou wasn't this time. He sat sulking while taking long drinks from his glass. The Bradford boy returned his gaze back toward the show.

"I'm going home." Louis abruptly announced standing up to leave. All the boys said their goodbyes, expecting him to head for the door. He didn't move a muscle except to cross his arms on his chest.

"Well Zayn aren't you coming?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"Um... no. I'm just going to finish the movie. I'll be over later." Zayn said looking into his eyes. Louis's eyes were in slits. He looked absolutely livid. Zayn wanted to make him happy but he also wanted to chill. Louis pursed his lips tighter. He didn't reply, just turned around and stomped out the front door, slamming it. Harry looked to Zayn as if to ask what's with him. He shrugged his shoulders in silent reply.

"A pregnant Louis is not a happy Louis." Niall said smiling.

"Especially not to the one who got him that way." Liam said glancing at Zayn. They knew Louis could have a bad attitude but nothing like this. He was unleashing his full wrath upon the raven haired lad.

"What do you think is wrong with him? He's been like this for weeks. I don't know what to say or do." Zayn was desperate for an answer. He was beyond bewilderment with Louis's actions. He wouldn't really talk to him and every time he tried to comfort him he would pull away.

"Mate i don't have the answers but you need to go talk to him." Liam suggested.

"I agree mate. Go face his fury." Harry said feeling relief that he wasn't in Zayn's shoes.

"Yeah i think i will." He said rushing from the chair and out the door. He walked the long corridor to his flat. He hesitated outside trying to gather himself. Dealing with Louis lately was testing his patience. He loved his boyfriend. He loved the baby growing in his belly but he didn't love the emotions. The weird cravings in the middle of the night or his uselessness when ever Louis was moaning from pain. He always thought himself in tune with his boyfriend but whatever was bothering him now was unknown.

Zayn took a deep breath then walked into the flat. There was no pregnant Louis in the living room or kitchen. Zayn was walking toward the bedroom when he heard soft sobbing. Louis was sat on the floor surrounded by pictures of himself and Zayn. Some of them were before he had gotten pregnant. The Bradford boy was disturbed and confused by the sight.

"What's wrong babe?" Zayn asked softly, slipping in the room unnoticed. Louis jumped at the sudden sound, bringing his hand ti his heart.

"Gees Zayn you scared the shit out of me! What are you doing here? I thought you wanted to stay and watch your precious movie." He said with a hint of malice. Zayn ignored the heated tone and asked his question again.