[eight]

"I want this one!" Chenle shrieked, tugging on Jeno's sleeve as if the older would actually get the t-shirt for him

"And you're also fucking loaded, Lele. Buy it yourself," he mumbled with great disinterest evident by the creased brow and the slight frown.

"Whatever."

The group had finally made it to the shopping centre. It's large sizing was intimidating at first glance, but upon a single step inside, the boys fell in love.

There had to have been at least fifty shops, and that was on the bottom floor alone. The wonder that was illuminated in their youthful orbs seemed endearing as they all broke apart, making sure that they were all in at least pairs.

Somehow, Jeno and Mark had bumped into Chenle who was previously walking with Donghyuck. The blank expression that had settled on his face once Mark had mentioned the boy made them panic stricken.

And so, since Chenle had so clearly forgotten about their friend, Mark left the pair to start a great adventure of finding his boyfriend - which actually hadn't been that hard.

No one knew Donghyuck the way Mark did, and so the first place he went to was the arcade.

Not to his surprise, the blonde shorter was indeed playing a racing simulator while yelling at the uncompetitive children who seemed not far from terrified of the childish graduate.

"Lee Donghyuck!" Mark groaned, stomping forward to his boyfriend and clasping his hand around the other's arm, dragging him from the motorbike shaped seat. "I was worried sick."

With a not so subtle roll of the eyes, Donghyuck got onto the tips of his toes and placed a chaste kiss upon the older's cheek. This resulted in a very embarrassed Mark and a very happy Donghyuck.

Now Jeno, on the other hand, hadn't had much luck when he was lumped with one of the most irritating human beings - Zhong Chenle.

The Chinese boy had been so damn chatty, forcing a usually quiet boy to talk more than he wanted, and although Chenle was a dear friend to Jeno, and he loved the younger to pieces, the excessive mumbling and shrieking was enough to drive him mad.

"How about ice cream?" Jeno interposed, stopping Chenle on his rant. Within seconds, the younger's eyes lit up as if he hadn't been subtly told to 'shut up'.

No words were shared between them and instead Jeno's arm was grabbed roughly and he was dragged to the colourful stand by the eager adolescent.

"Oh look!" Chenle happily said while giving Jeno an eye-smile before pointing a to a certain trio who were deep in conversation at a table by the ice cream shop. "Renjun, Jaem and Ji are here too!"