2.

"Draco, wake up!" My eyes slowly open and I see her. 

Still as beautiful as the first day we met. Her long white hair tumbling down her shoulders and down her back.

She smiles at me and laughs gently, though it sounds distant. Then she fades away and instead I see Sabrina.

"Wake up!" She whines and I roll my eyes pushing myself up with one arm.

"What's your problem now?" I hiss back.

"That's not how you should treat your future fiancée." She huffs and I just roll my eyes.

"Please don't remind me." I sigh bitterly. I'm only doing it for my family. Besides after Viper disappeared from Hogwarts I practically gave up on the idea of ever falling in love again.

This girl in front of me was nothing compared to her. Her strawberry blonde hair is nothing compared to Vipers soft, snowy white hair. Her brown eyes didn't shine nearly as bright as Vipers Emerald green eyes, how easily I got lost in them. And her smile, no one smiled nearly as beautifully as Viper did. She made me want to smile back every time.

But now 10 years have passed and still not a word from the girl who ran off with my heart. I've spent years looking for her. Never wanting to let go of the love we shared.

But now I'm supposed to get ready for my engagement party.

An engagement that couldn't be more of the opposite of what I want.

I want her. I want my Viper.

"DRACO YOUR NOT LISTENING!" I snap out of my thoughts.

"Wonder why." I huff.

"Your dad wants to see us to prepare for tonight so hurry up." She hisses. As soon as she leaves I fall back on my bed.

I turn over and slide my hand under the pillow and pull out a photo of the two of us.

We're laughing in the photo. Wrapped up warm in the snow with her cute baby dragon Flynn curled on her shoulders.I never really knew if he like me or at least started to warm up to me. I remember that day almost too well.

*10 years ago*

"Come on Draco lighten up. It's winter." Viper laughed as she dragged me by my hand.

"Exactly and it's also very cold." I said shivering.

"Awww does my little Draco need a warm up by Flynn." She mocked as Flynn let out a small burst of bright fire.

"Yeah right. When we get back you'll complain how cold you are and insist we cuddle in-front of the fire." I say and she laughs.

"Well you never complain." She says and gives me that contagious smile. "But then again you could go back inside and I'll just warm up later with Flynn by myself."

"Fine I'll cheer up, JUST this once though." And she lets go of my hand and runs around me cheering as Flynn flys around after her.

"Come on lets go have fun before the teachers come." She says as she grabs my hand and pulls me to an open field of freshly laid snow.

She was the only one who could convince me to do a snow angle or build a snow man. She just had a way of convincing me to just forget what was expected of me. I got to have fun with her.

Then as I'd predicted we ended up cuddled up with hot chocolate in front of the fire.

A week later she disappeared. Without so much as a goodbye.

*present time.*

"Draco." I hear my mother yell. I shove the photo under my pillow. And she walks in just after.

"Mother?" I say as I turn around still a little panicked.

"Come on your fathers getting impatient. Get ready your party starts in an hour. You've been in bed all day." And then she leaves.

I don't want this stupid party anyway. But I sigh and walk over to the dresser and pull out my black suit, one of many.

And force my unwilling self to get ready. If I can't be happy I at least hope that maybe she's happy. Even if that's without me in her life.