Chapter 1

Paluga's P.O.V.

Author's Note: Cherry sits behind Momo.

I'm so excited for my first day at UA High School! I honestly thought they wouldn't let me in since I couldn't defeat any robots, but hey, after I saved that green haired boy and that girl who got stuck, I think they let me in for that. It was extremely hard sense the robots had no feelings and because they were 10 times bigger then me. I walked into the school with a very excited expression on my face, ready for a new day at my dream high school!

"I wonder if that cute girl and that green haired boy got in"
As soon as I said that i accidentally bump into a pink haired and skinned girl, I fell since i was pretty weak.

"O-oh! I'm so so so so so so so sorry! please forgive me!"
I stood up and bow as I said that.

"Oh, its all good!" said the very pink alien-like girl helping me up. 

"Whats your name?" The pink girl asked while I was dusting myself off. 

"Cherry, nice to meet you miss...?"

"Mina, and theres no need to call me miss, i'm not high class or something like that" 

"Oh- okay, sorry, Mina. Anyways I should get to class, what class are you?" I said picking up my books. 

"Class 1-A" 

"Oh my gosh, I have the same class!" 

"Sweet! we can walk together!" Said Mina.

 When we got into class Mina sat next to a guy with yellow hair and a lightning shaped black streak in his hair. I sit behind a pretty black haired girl. After a few minutes pass by both the green haired boy and the cute girl walk in. The blonde guy with red eyes looks straight at the green haired boy. 

"DEKU!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE NERD!?" The blonde with red eyes yelled furiously. 

The green haired boy looks at him terrified yet relieved  "K-Kacchan!" 

Everybody was silent while 'Kacchan' was yelling at 'Deku'. When Kacchan finally stopped trying to start a fight with him, he just looked at Deku intensely. I secretly use my quirk (Emotion intensity, she can possess anyones emotions and how intense they are) making Kacchan sleepy, he fell asleep on the spot. Before I noticed a yellow cocoon like creature with a zipper stood up, where the teacher would stand. It unzipped a bit and a man's head came out of it, he looked like he was in his thirties. Everyone, including me were really confused.

"Who ever knocked him out, please stand" The cocoon man said.

I stood up nervously waiting for a punishment, in middle school they would punish who ever used their quirk to possibly harm someone.

"good job, he was starting to get annoying" He said.

"I-I'M SORRY SI- wait what- what?" I said shocked and confused.

"I said good job, now sit down before I take it back"

"y-yes sensei" I said before sitting down in my seat.

(Okay so i'm finished with the first part- as i said in the description of this book, i'm new to writing stories, so if theres any ideas, tips or suggestions please tell me. Sorry that its short)