Survivor Series

I pulled on the blue Smackdown t-shirt that I'd made into a crop top. Then my pants. The ones that matched Murphy's. I twisted my leg so I could see the silver detail on the leg and rolled my eyes.

It had been two days since Smackdown. When he allowed Aalyah to lean against him when the cameras weren't around. And when I had decided I was sick of having the same conversation over and over. I could already hear, in my head, how it would have gone.

He would ask, Are you okay?

And I would say, Yes, I just don't like it.

Then he would smile and kiss my hair and say, Me neither. It's just a job.

And I'd lay against his shoulder and wish I could believe him while he holds me. Then he would say something charming and sweet to make me forget all about Aalyah Mysterio. Until the next time when seeing them together would hit me like a ton of bricks all over again.

And we would repeat the whole process again.

I was tired of the back and forth. I was tired of feeling jealous of a little girl. I was tired of the sinking feeling she gave me. I was beyond tired of watching her flirt with him backstage. I was absolutely sick to death of the same reassuring conversation with Murphy.

So, I opted to not have it with him. Of course, this meant ignoring him a lot of the past two days. Because if we started talking then me telling Seth to kick Murphy's ass would certainly come up.

I'm sure Seth had told him. Murphy would ask why and if I'm okay, and the same dreaded conversation would be started.

"Hey Hannah," Natalya came up beside me.

I smiled tightly at her. "Hi,"

"You look great." she said, looking over me.

My hair and makeup was already done in the same way I usually had them. The only thing I had left to do was tape my wrists.

"Thanks."

"Anyway, I came to tell you that our entrances got switched around. You're coming out first now."

"Oh okay. Thank you." I said tightly.

She looked over me and raised her eyebrows at me. "I'm not going to ask if you're okay. But you don't look okay. I don't know if it's Murphy or what...but if you don't figure it out between now and when we go out then the entire world is going to know something is up with you."

"I'm fine." I said and bent down to dig through my bag. "The world will only know that we are going to win." I tried to smile at her.

Nattie half-smiled. "For your sake, I hope so."

With that she left. I knew she didn't believe me. But I really didn't care that much. My hand finally found the roll of tape and pulled it from my bag.

"Dammit," I muttered under my breath. The roll was empty.

I was one of the only women that wrapped her hands so I couldn't ask any of them for tape. I hung my head and stomped my feet. I had to go ask Murphy for his.

"Woah, why are you throwin' a fit."

The familiar southern twang hit me. I spun around and opened my arms, pulling Lacey to me in one movement.

"Oh my gosh, I have missed you!" I shouted.

"Yeah, I can tell. I have missed you too Darlin." Lacey said and hugged me back.

"Gah, I almost forgot you were on the Raw team." I said and pulled back from her.

"Yes ma'am. Or should I say Captain."