A Spring Picnic

THIS IS THE MUSIC FOR LATER THAT I WILL QUE

A day later Y/N  was sleeping under a tree, they woke up to the usual smell of wet dog and body odor, this time was different. There was a sweet tea smell and the smell of garlic bread. As y/n opened they're eyes, they saw a picnic blanket set out with some tea and lots of bread, wine, and steak. "No wonder his titan is muscular and morbidly obese". Y/n thought to themselves. The beast titan was playing with Mike's ODM gear while smiling at y/n, which terrified them. His smile was mischievous, rebellious, kind of like the smile he had in the picture up above. "Did you sleep well y/n?" His starchy stanky breath went across the field, blowing into the food and y/n's depressed face. The smell was was like fish and old coins with gum on them. "I slept well!" Y/n shouted hoping to avoid further conversation.  Y/n dramatically army crawled to the blanket to check the food. It was barely edible, as the beast titan's breath had infiltrated and abused the small amount of will y/n had for eating.

LATER THAT NIGHT..

Y/n had forced themselves to sleep on the beast titans greasy wirey hairy but slightly bald chest. "Ahh, The stars are pretty aren't they? Remember that day we spent frolicking in the field? That was my favorite 😍. I can't wait to do it again sometime."

QUE THE MUSIC!!!!!
Y/n had the worst experience last time, as they had to grip on to his back fat fur to keep from flying away. Suddenly the flashbacks were flooding in a soldier in their home after a brutal war. All the times y/n had to hold back vomit and wanted to be free flashed in images every few seconds. It was brutal.. it was horrifying, it was.. HOT 🥵. Y/n couldn't understand their sudden attraction, but maybe it was something in the wine. Y/n got the butterflies, something wasn't right.. it was painful but.. they couldn't help but feel sorry for him.