8. Kiro

Years passed by, and the family was doing very well, Kiro was now twelve years old and Bakugou and Dabi had been officially married.

Since Bakugou stayed with Dabi and had a baby, he had to leave UA to take care of his family, although he did online classes, and instead of being a hero he chose to be a doctor/therapist, as he had studied to be able to do both jobs.
He would often speak to criminals as well about things, or people that had extremely bad mental health, as he loved to help people.

Dabi on the other hand, had quit being a villain, for the first few years he was supervised by pro's, but after that time they let him be free to do as he pleased with his life, since he made it quite clear and obvious that he wouldn't return to his villain life.
He worked in a restaurant since he was rather good with cooking like Bakugou was, but his omega didn't want to be a chef and he was perfectly fine with it.

The family was very happy, Bakugou had done his best to be as good of a mother and he possibly could for his son, Dabi was a good father just a little clueless about some things when it came to kids, But he did rather well, and Kiro? He loved his family, he thought he had amazing parents, but he unfortunately suffered from bullying.

He thought his parents hadnt noticed but Bakugou who dealt with many troubled kids knew damn well that something was wrong, but he chose to wait til his son told him, since Kiro was very sensitive and didn't like talking to people much about his issues, also tending to be quite shy and quiet sometimes.

One day, Kiro came home with a black eye and a busted lip, he had been beaten up by bullies, and this time he just ran to his mother in tears, not seeming to be able to handle it.

Bakugou softly rubbed his sons back as he held the crying boy in his arms, and spoke to him with a gentle and soft tone.

"Sweetheart.. Tell me what happened..ok?" He said softly, and Kiro slowly nodded as he was held on his mothers lap, Bakugou being sat on the couch holding his son.

"T-..they..-" kiro was sobbing and could barely get out his words, but Bakugous soft voice was very calming "hey..hey... Breath... Take your time there's no rush" was what Bakugou said, and then soon after a little Kiro began to explain what had been going on.

Three boys in Kiro's class had been picking on him for a while, they'd insult him and make fun of him often, not to mention they spread rumors about him that weren't true just to turn everyone against him, and it worked.. On most anyway.

Bakugou listened to his son speak, and didn't interrupt, he only wanted to help his son best he could, and he wanted his little boy to be happy.

Later on, Bakugou tucked Kiro into bed, and sang to him til he slept, then like every night he waited on the couch till his loving alpha came home, he couldn't sleep without Dabi, it was impossible.

\To be continued../

______________________________________

Im so sorry for not updating sooner, i haven't had the energy to do anything at all lately because my life is falling apart, but i managed to get myself to write this chapter since you all seem to really like this story, and even though i haven't really written on here in a while your all so supportive, thank you! ^^

(Also I'm really sorry that its a bit short, i wrote this at around 1am lol)