Π1100π-Fears-π0011Π

[Π>|(F/N)'S POV|<Π]

It was just a day since I met Kiibo, I realized the reason they knew each other is because I was out for the day they met each other, I was out one extra day.

I was laying in bed, charging my electronic limbs, I was thinking deeply, was close to deep sleep. I guess a nap wouldn't hurt, I need to take my normal nap time anyway. Oh but boy I was wrong. As I fell asleep, I was about to get nightmares.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look!" I said excitedly to my mom. "I'm walking!" I said as I showed her me walking around with my robotic legs and feet. "Kid, I'm not in the mood. Just go to your room." My mom said in a cruel tone. I walk into my room sadly and locked the door.

"Why does mommy never ever get proud of me?" I said through my small sobs. Then I heard the voice I hated. My dad was home. I hear voices get closer to my room. I hid in my dresser shelf to avoid them.

As they unlocked the door and found me, it was in horrible pain after. I was laying on the floor of my room, covered in bruises, I just stayed there, and cried myself to sleep.

I suddenly woke up with tears rolling down my face with dry tear stains all over. It was just a dream, but it was a real nightmare one. I unplugged my completely charged limbs and just went to the bathroom and cleaned my messy tear stained face.

After I finished I just decided to go back to sleep, as I sat on my bed I plugged my electronic limbs back up, layed back on my bed.

"Why do I feel like a walking ball of fear?"