Reunion

Tae Hyun's POV

  "Maam, your mother wants to talk to you" Our maid said "Say to her, give me 5 minutes" I said.

"You can go out now. I just need to talk with her" I heard my mom commandded our maid "Whats the news now mom?" I asked her

"Well, SHINee will arrive later" She said. I felt like my energy becomes active. I quickly got out of my bed.

"Jinjja! What time will they go home?" I asked her "I dont know. Key said that they will go home" She said

"Did you miss your boyfriend" She asked "Of course I miss him so mu--" I was cut of when someone open the door "Unnie! Oppa and the others will arrive later!" She squeal.

"Your late!" I yelled "Mianhe unnie, oppa jist called a while ago and I come here to tell but im already late" She acted like she's sad

"So cute!! Daebak!!" I yelled "Y-yah! Ouch!" She yelled too. "Ahahahaha! Lets get ready now" I said. As I am getting my towel, my phone vibrated.

Key
    We wil go home later. I miss you already.

   Just once sentence makes me smile.

Tae Hyun,
      I miss you too. I will wait for you later. ^.^

"*sigh* i miss you already I mumbled.

   Once im finished on taking a bath. I quickly put my towel on and went on my walk in closet.

"Should I wear this?" I mumbled "Maybe he will wear this?" I mumbled when I raise the two clothes. The first one is a red painted t-shirt with a I was born to love him word. And the second one with a black dog in there.

And then this, I said when I raise a black short skirt.

"Hmmm. This is good" I said when I went into my whole body mirrored size. "Unnie! Our food is ready!" Minji sai

d "Ne! Coming!" I yelled. The smell embraced me when I went down in the stairs. "It smells good mom!" I complimented her

"Kamsahamnida" She thanked "Lets eat!" Minji insisted and I nodded "Thank you for the food!" We thanked god in unison. "Hmmm! Am I in heaven?" Minji joked "No, your in a store" I sounded like an old man but I just laugh.

The kitchen was filled with laughter and happiness.

"We need to leave now mom" I said "Ne. Here's your allowance" My mother said as she handed me a 300,000 won.

"Woah. Rich family eh?"  Minji mumbled and loud enough to hear it. "Your family too" I said as I handed a 500,000 won that Minho gave me.

"W-where did this come?" She asked "Your oppa gave me that when before SHINee leave" I explain "OooooooH" She ooh-ed "Will you walk or you'll drive" She asked me "I'll drive" i said half smiling.

"Can you drive me too?" She asked "Hmmmm? Ughhh. Okay" I said "Yey!! Lets go shopping later" She said "Sure! No problem" I said. We hopped on the car silently until we reached the university.

"Good moening Tae Hyun!" The students gave me a smile "Morning" I bowed at them

"Morning!" One of the students said. "Whats so good about morning? With this bit*h in front of us?" Ji Hyun said

"What so good about your dark make-up with your dark lipistick on it" I said.

"Are you making fight?!" She asked half yelling "Your the one that making a fight.

God! Its morning didnt you see it? So please get out of my way!" I said irritatably "Argh. This girl was getting on my nerves!" She said while trying not to be annoyed.