Chapter 2: The Assault on Port Dia

Upon embarking on the sea, Sakura looked at the waves, 'if you can't handle it' those were the words that rang in her head. Takumi didn't think she could handle herself, and that was something she hated. 'Can't they see that I can pull my weight, I am no longer a shrine maiden.' Takumi alongside Hoshidan generals walked out. Sakura read many books in her lifetime and heard many stories about the Dark Kingdom of Nohr. She always imagined it to be a cruel place with stormy dark clouds and without the sun. Yet she was seeing here that wasn't the case, as Port Dia was a good place it was actually solemn and quiet and it was a nice view. But she wasn't here for sightseeing she had to prove Takumi's words wrong, and prove Hoshido that their princess was not weak. "Milord," One of the Hoshidan generals said, "The ferries are halted, we are ready to begin our assault on the port." 'It's my time if only I was good with strategy I could help Takumi attack.' Sakura looked at her retainers who had come alongside Takumi's retainers. Takumi looked at a map, "Hana and Hinata, I want you to lead a vanguard of Samurai try to cut mayor roads to the town." Hana and Hinata nodded, "Oboro take a division of spear fighters and take the back of the lines. "Subaki we only brought a regiment of pegasus, so I want you to use them to protect the Diviners and Shrine Maidens." Subaki chuckled, "leave it to me." Sakura stepped up to Takumi, she didn't want to be left out. Takumi looked at her younger sister.

Takumi relayed the information on Sakura and soon the Hoshidan forces began the assault of the port. "The Nohrian forces have been backed into the town." One General said to Takumi, "very good." Takumi replied, until one soldier came rushing, "Lord Takumi, Nohrian forces are coming in to reinforce the port, it seems Princess Corrin is leading the reinforcements." 'Of course it's her.' Sakura thought, she knew that the traitor was going to lead the army of the bloodthirsty king. Corrin forces entered the battle very outnumbered, only lancers made up the vanguard with a few cavaliers, and behind them were a few mages. Sakura smiled, 'this shall be easy, they don't have the soldiers to fight us.' Takumi looked at Corrin as samurais stepped aside for the prince to step through. His Fujin Yumi began to emit some sort of wind energy which formed a bow string and a arrow "You abandoned your family and Hoshido." Takumi drew his bow string backward, "now pay for your betrayal!" Takumi shot the arrow which made it's way closer to Corrin who dodged the arrow. 

The Hoshidan Army clashed against Corrin's Forces, Takumi had sent Hinata to move forward with his vanguard of samurais to intercept the lancers coming from the west of the port, Takumi's objective was to force the Nohrian Army into the town, where he would have archers rain down arrows on the Nohrian forces. Hoshido couldn't lose this battle, it was to important. Oboro moved forward as Nohrian lancers marched into the center of the port. "Her plan is to cut me and Takumi off." Sakura said to his men, "give Hana the order, we-" Sakura stopped herself before she continued, "no I will not let Takumi get all the fun. My time has come, my revenge will come." Samurais began marching forward, Hana's division engaged the Norhian forces on the east while Subaki's Peagusus Regiment was staying behind to stop any Nohrian from hurting the shrine maidens and diviners. 

Hana directed the samurais striking and cutting off any route for Nohrian soldiers to escape, as the skirmish was at the Hoshidan favor, another force of cavaliers came rushing in as a gray haired boy took the center. Hana engaged the black plated knight. Sakura made a Hoshidan Swordsmaster lead the assault on Corrin's army. "Crush those Nohrians, take the center and leave Corrin to me." Sakura said towards the general. "Yes milady." The Swordsmaster said. From the opposite side of the battlefield Takumi had taken down a young mage. "She's but a mere child let her go." Takumi said. A soldier came running and stopped in front of his prince. "Milord, Lady Sakura's retainer, Hana, has taken the left wing, but Lady Sakura has made her forces march towards the paladins defending the Nohrian princess, Corrin." Takumi raised one eyebrow in confusion, "what the hell is she thinking?" Takumi looked at fight about to begin as the Nohrian forces were retreating slowly further into the entrance towards the town.