Chapter 7: Erasing memories

Mewtwo's eyes glowed as he went into ash's head, all memories of misty and brock were erased from his mind, along with most of his childhood. All ash knew was the promise he made to Mewtwo and the fact Mewtwo was the only thing he knew from his childhood.

Once Mewtwo was done with 'fixing ash's memories', he laid ash down on a bed before locking the door to his room. With that out of the way, Mewtwo began cloning the new pokemon before resending new invites out for more trainers. Meanwhile, confused ash woke up in an elaborate locked bedroom.

He walked around and decided to get cleaned up since he didn't have anything else to do. Once he was cleaned up he found a book and decided to start reading it. He eventually finished the whole series of books.

Bored as hell, he walked around looking for something else to do, he found a word puzzle booklet and worked on that for about 5 hours until someone unlocked the door. Which both shattered his concentration and startled him.

the being looked like Mewtwo but bigger, but that couldn't be right Mewtwo was smaller than him, right?

" I see you're awake now ash," Mewtwo replied smirking

"Mewtwo?! but you, small...cute...huge...big?!" ash asked very distraught 

" it's me, and yes I'm taller than you now!" Mewtwo replied with confidence.

"drat! ash replied while Mewtwo chuckled.