Chapter 5 (Y/Ns POV)

"Bella, status report." 

"The sudden yell distracted you from your target and you let go of your arrow too soon. The arrow missed the man and got stuck in the ball of the bulduing that the man is walking beside, if he would have taken one more step it would have been in his head."bella states

Just then, the man looks up at the roof from where the arrow came from. No one is there. The guy rushes off before another arrow coming down trying to hit him again.

Cheyenne sneaked behind an air duct to kept from seeing seen and stay hiden.I searched the area, but see no sign of anyone being around to cause that fucking loud yell. I put my bow on my back and we all make our way from where the yell came.

She orders  Bella, Cheyenne and Alex to go to the base as I was scared that if they got hurt it would be on me. They were my only family. The followed my orders and made their way to the base.

Just a block away from where I was standing I notice someone running down the street.Within seconds I have my bow ready shoot, but the person suddenly turns down an alley. I lower my bow and hurry down the alley and climb up a free firespace to the roof. As soon as I am on the top I leap over to the next roof and then the next until I reach the alley the man ran down. I look down to the man to see him still running.

          he seems to have something on his back. A quiver? Was the man 

An Archer.

I quickly raise my bow an arrow again and shoot at him.The man suddenly turns around and fires an arrow of his own. The two arrows collide making them brake and fall. The man stares at me.Creepy!

Suddenly, I realise someone had seen how I look like. I run off.