One shot rules!

Basically, I'm going to write random one shots that show random bits of these guys relationship and stuff.

Requests are open! Private message me, or comment any here>>

(Or if you just have suggestions or a random line you want me try and include in some way)

((You're welcome to request a situation with just two or three of them, I'll make up an excuse for the missing person))

I'll take lemon requests, but I can't guarantee that they'll be completed. I've also never written a multiple person lemon before, so I'd take some time to plan it and shit. They'll be aged up for lemons! (If it's just something heated like kissing, they won't be. Unless they already were in that one shot)

Aging will fluctuate in them. I'll put at the top of each one their ages. If you request something, put the age you'd like them to be.

The genera will also change around. I'll do angst, fluff, crack, or any mix of those. I'll also state whichever of these it is at the start of each one.

The one shots could be related to one another, but they might not be. Please assume they are not deeply connected unless otherwise stated.

The word count will at the top of each one shot!

I'm excited to be able to somewhat keep this book going!

Goodnight ✌️