Ica reveals Brianna's keeper

Courtney tears up at the reception hall In Venice California as I stopped by at the Balcony. She wore a Gold Dress in which is similar to Daisy Johnson's dress and I wore the Kamar Taj Style Bridesmaid Dress.

Somehow, I found something that was connected to mine as I went in for Courtney's Sorcery. "Court?" I went inside the room where the brides were getting ready for the special day. "Courtney, what's going on?" "Oh it's nothing sister, It's just that I miss my Stepsister and I feel so alone,"

"I think you might have something coming from me as I began telling you," I took her to the reception ballroom. "I remember noticing how wonderful Brianna was to you and your cousin Cody, but in the meantime, she was a legendary SHIELD agent no one could ever ask for. I happened to come by at the SHIELD facility while I was still training in Kamar Taj. Brianna doesn't ask me for any wealth or whatsoever, she managed to get a job done without getting anything in return. However, it didn't stop her from reaching the goals at this time, I had to tell you something. She became an orphan and I had to take her in until she was ready to be free as a bird and realized that there's so much I could do just to make sure she's been taken care of, when she died, The piece of me had died down and She told me that no matter what happens, I will always become a sorcerer supreme no matter what. Just because she's gone doesn't mean she's not here. So I am here to tell you something, the keeper that Brianna was is not just you and Cody. The Keeper that Briana is was me. I was the keeper to your Stepsister,"

"Really?" Her eyes gleamed up with joy. "You really are my stepsister's keeper?" "Absolutely yes," I let out the answer get straight to her. "I was her keeper, if it wasn't for me, Cody and You, you wouldn't know where you and Cody would be right now without her and I had to tell you this because you loved her dearly as much as I love her."

"Ica, you have no idea how much it means to me and Cody," She went to me. "Thank you so much," "It was my pleasure being a keeper to her Court. Just as you know, it was my time for me to let Brianna know that I will always be her keeper no matter what happens and she will always be the keeper to you and the other people like us,"

Before I left for Kamar Taj, I managed to tell the others that not only did it pass on to other SHIELD agents, it left a legacy knowing that nobody is perfect because it makes us become a human and we have to work as a team to make it right and learn from our mistakes.

At the Balcony,

It was time for me to leave LA as I had to say goodbye to the SHIELD agents including Courtney and Her cousin. "It's time for me to leave Courtney," She was crying her eyes out knowing that she will miss me. "Although, I'll come back whenever I have free time,"

Cody cried his eyes out as well but chuckles. "You come visit us whenever you can sister," "Will do bud, I promise," The sound of the whoosh came from me flying in the sky and then teleporting back to Kamar Taj. In the meantime, there was one thing I could've done differently. Although, things are going to be different at this timeframe.

Author's Note: Will return in a Moment.

Kamar Taj, Kathmandu Nepal
5:30pm,

"Jess, you're back! Where have you been? It's getting dark," Baron had a surprised look on his face. "Oh sorry Baron, I got stuck in traffic," I replied faking the moment that I got stuck in traffic. "Traffic?" He looked confused. "You're not stuck there sis, you just arrived," "Oh wait! The Teleportation made an unscheduled stop to Arizona," I told him. "The reason why I made an unscheduled stop there because my phone was low battery and it was at 10%. Or yet, It made an unscheduled stop because it was congested in Manhattan so I made short stop to Brooklyn and then the New York Sanctum,"

"Oh wow," He knew at this moment I was the time Stan Lee asked why The teleportation made a stop to Arizona because My phone died and I had to find many ways to go back to New York and then enter the New York Sanctum. Damn! Have I been traveling? That's what I thought.

"In that case, I'll see you in the Library, Wong is waiting for my return," In that case it was so funny that I came in late because my Sling Ring needed a reboot and It was malfunctioning that's the reason why I made a stop to Phoenix Arizona. Although, I saw the Grand Canyon and it was so beautiful that I wanted to stay there at the hotel but I had no time.

The Ancient One wondered. "What was that?" "Oh her sling ring was malfunctioning that's why she came in late," "Oh okay, is she there?" She followed. "Oh Nevermind, she's in the Library, I'll check on her since I heard that her Sling ring started malfunctioning, I'll get her a new one,"

To be continued....