The void, the spark, and Chaos

Long before time and space there was nothingness just a empty black void no life no light. Then a singler spark, this spark would be known as the spark of life. From this singler spark and the endless void two cosmic entities would arise, the one from the spark would be a caring and loving, the one of the void would seek to destroy whatever the spark created.

After a while the spark then created a small ball and gave it to the entity of of the void. The entity of the void then crushed the ball causing a huge explosion. This would be the first of many. Soon the spark created one just as large as herself and just like before the entity of the void crushed it but this time the explosion was large ripping the very fabric of reality.

The entity of the void was sucked into the rips of the nothingness, and from the light now rose a entity that was not of the spark but not of the void. The entity was known simply as Chaos.

It was not long until the entity of chaos started to turn some of the sparks own creations against her. This would be known as the first battle it would give shape to the spark and chaos. The spark would shape into a beautiful woman while chaos would shape into a hideous beast.

The fighting would only worsen when the void made his way back. Attacking the beast of chaos knowing that it had been made by the spark. The clash of these forces would create what would be known as the big bang.

In the end chaos would lose, the spark and the void would stop fighting. The spark would create things that would not come close to her beauty and the void would age the creations.