story 1

I ran out of ideas at the end um👨🏾‍🦯. this was very rushed I'm sorry but I'll probably do another part because I have hope for this story😔🤚🏾.

when I made this I thought of the house of like a penthouse. So like there's no door between the kitchen and the living room.

2,000 words of bullshit🕺🏾🥲.

pls excuse mistakes. and I'll probably come back and fix them if there is any but I'm tired asf.

pls comment, vote and enjoy🤎. 
•••

"bye guys!" Midorya said with a smile as he held your hand, walking out the office. You said bye and walked out.

You unhooked your hand from his, crossing your arms and rolling your eyes. he looked at you with a confused face.

"What did I do?" he said coming closer to you and gripping your waist.

"Why would you do that in front of them?" You said snatching his hand off your waist.

At the office, when y'all were going out for a call he was gripping you inappropriately when they were talking about the mission. He wisphered dirty things to you, but when they asked what he was doing. He acted like he didn't know anything.

"Awe you wanted them to know what I said?" He asked cluelessly while smiling at you, waving to citizens that were walking along the street.

"You know that makes me flustered, I can't stand that!" You said. He didn't make you uncomfortable, he just made you very...horny. He does this and then leaves you purposely for the rest of the day.
•••

You got home from the office giving midorya the silent treatment.

"Talk to me y/n, why are you so mad?" He said walking behind you as you walked into y'all's apartment.

"I'm not doing this shit with you anymore midorya!" You said walking to the kitchen as he followed you, grabbing your waist.

"Your not fucking listening to me. I advise you too" he said calmly.

"Fuck you." You said pushing him away before grabbing your snack and walking into y'all's room, slamming the door in the process. He sighed sitting on the couch waiting for you to cool off so the both of you could talk it out.

•••

An hour later you came out the room, seeing deku on his phone. He looked up before turning his phone off and scooting over to give you room to sit.

You walked up with small steps, slowly you got to the couch sitting down and still keeping your distance.

"I'm sorry I overreacted" you said looking to the side, trying to avoid contact. Deku turned your head gently, giving his infomous smile.

"It's okay baby, I forgive you." He said smiling and opening his arms for a hug. You immediately fell into his arms, smelling his cologne. The feeling of his muscles gave you warmth.

"Let's get comfy and watch a movie okay?" He said smiling and grabbing the remote.

You guys picked a movie as you got close, putting your head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, thinking the rest of the night would be cozy and fun.
•••

It was the middle of the movie when you felt the lights turn on which made you squint.

"Why did you turn on the ligh-" you stopped mid sentence when you felt your hair being tugged as his hand came around your throat.